poss + IC.... it could be a crazy few days of poas!!

MrsPink

Reaction score
Hello ladies, i think.i just had a very faint positive.on an 10miu IC. Oh wouldnt comit himself to seeing it bit that dont mean nothing he couldnt see an almost pos opk a few weeks ago. So he is off to boots tonight after work and hopefully if it is a.positive it will be darker tomorrow!! Ooooh i hope im not imagineing it!!!

Will c if i can upload piccies tomorrow......

Ooooh!!

X

It's seems every day a new BFP!!!

It's so exciting! A line is a line is a line! :D

Aren't men annoying :roll:

Although i suppose it's good that he's sensibly annoying ;)

I hope you have your BFP :dance:

Oooh how exciting MrsPink. FX for you - let us know the result - are you testing with FMU tomorrow?!?

OMG..... Just tested evening urine with a first response and the faintest line came up, even hubby agreed he could see it... but im well scared... isnt 11dpo too early to see a positive????? am scared to get too excited incase its just a fake as we did have a random dodgy positive a few months ago....... but i cant see that ive had so many faint lines and its not true.... omgomgomgomgomg dont know how im gna get thru tongiht... so i can test with fmu!!!!!!!

:yay: sounds like ur pg hunni. I my bfp at 12 dpo but was gettin fain lines 4 a couple of days b4 that. Congrats!!!

Well fmu just a min ago cum up wiv faint but pink and.deffo there line. Pic not that good as camera rubbish but wot u think. Boots own was a shadow of.a.line.

Am too scared to believe it!

Hubby getting a.diggi lata maybe ill believe it more then!!

Xxz

Attachments

• 2010-07-30 05.00.58.jpg
    2010-07-30 05.00.58.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 56
I can def see a line. I digi should def pick it up xxx

I can see a line! Going by my last scan date, (will correct myself if my 12 weeks scan today changes my date) i got a bfp on IC at 12 dpo and a boots bfp at 13 dpo, i then tested with a cbd at 14dpo and got pregnant 2-3 bizarrely.

So you may well get a bfp on a digi. How awesome for you!

I'm only looking on my phone so can't see pic v well but how exciting!!!!! Can't wait to see your digi result - I'm sure it's going to be a BFP!!!! X

Aw thanks ladies... Think im in denial... Deep down i thort we were headed straight to the fertility clinic! Cant wait to c a digi... And scared of losing it now ive found out so early. Wuld be 4 weeks tomorro.

I think the cb diggis do say the weeks since conception not the proper weeks since your lmp...it does cause confusion!!

Am hopin this is a sign that august is gna be a month full of Bfps!!!

X

Yeah the digis say weeks from conception but tbh aren't that accurate anyway so just go but the 1st day of ur last af til u have ur dating scan. I was 3 weeks and 4 days according to my period wen I got my bfp,would have actually been 4 weeks accordin to datin scan so I must have ov'd earlier than I thought.

Congrats again xxxx

I'm not sure if i can see a line - it's pretty grainy and maybe i should point out i'm red/green colourblind before everyone thinks i'm trying to be difficult haha ;) - but if you can see one then that's all that matters :D

I thought your OH had already gone for a cb digi :dohh:

It's fantastic news :) Can't wait for the confirmation!

Although you have made me a bit twitchy... I'm 11 DOP too... :shock:

Last edited:
yeah mrs i wud wait a day or two for the digi as it def looks like ur preg but the digi will only say pg if the line is v dark even if u r like so to avoid disappointment wait a day or two or get him to buy two lol ;) xx

OMG..... Just tested evening urine with a first response and the faintest line came up, even hubby agreed he could see it... but im well scared... isnt 11dpo too early to see a positive????? am scared to get too excited incase its just a fake as we did have a random dodgy positive a few months ago....... but i cant see that ive had so many faint lines and its not true.... omgomgomgomgomg dont know how im gna get thru tongiht... so i can test with fmu!!!!!!!

I had a line 10 days post ovulation but the only thing about that is that if the egg isn't strong enough you will get a miscarriage and then you would know. So testing when you've missed your period is better because if it is negative you wouldn't know you lost you baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back