Positive yayyyyyyy

nazia

Reaction score
hello ladies i been trying for 3 years ans when i stopped trying it happens my period was due on the 1st i actually forgot i tested yeaterday and it said pregnant 3plus so im 5 weeks gone i am in shock still cant belive its true when people say relax and dont stress i knw its a cliche not it works i was on clomid for 4 months and it didnt work it happened naturally

Awww thats fab congratulations hun xx

wow congrats you so deserve it after waiting so long......enjoy

A massive congratulations!

Did you test with FMU? I was due AF on the 1st but still have not come on yet, tested on Wednesday night (literally just before I went to bed) with an Asda cheapie, those where you get 2 strips for a £1 and got a BFN when I would have been a week late. I saw pink dye underneath where the test line was but it didn't show through as anything, although I have not used just a strip test (without the fancy plastic packaging) before so wouldn't know if that was normal. I am on CD 40 now, usually regular 28-30 day cycle. I'm trying to hold off until Wednesday to test again when I would be 2 weeks late but I'm getting impatient.

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Thank u all charlie i tested with clearblue digi had one at home came up after couple of mins just wait and then test im normally bang on 30days so no af means a very good sign

Just read my post back and don't know why I said the 1st, AF was due on the 3rd which was a Wednesday which makes sense of the rest of my comment. My bad, sorry :)

Ooh, I have not branched out to a CB Digi, think I would be very disappointed seeing the words if BFN.

Did you test with the first wee of the morning? I am going to use the spare Adsa cheapie tomorrow morning where I will be 12 days late. For the past 2 days I have had slight cramping and aching hips/back and sore boobs. I suffer with extremely bad period pain and usually get it the day I come on but the rest is unusual for me. Did you have any symptoms?

Eeek I can't imagine how excited you we're seeing your BFP! x

Just thought I would update on my situ. I tested with FMU today at 12 days late with no hint of a line. My fiance noticed earlier that my boobs are bigger and fuller and I have been quite emotional. I have had heartburn/indigestion for the past 3 evenings which I have never had before, I had to google to check what is was. I have had slight cramping over the past 3 nights too. If I was going to get my BFP I think it would have been by now, I just feel as if my body can't make its mind up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back