BFP...well positive but faintish!

mdsremos

Reaction score
I tested a day before I was due AF but nothing on the stick, tested the morning I was due on (yesterday) and nothing appeared straght away so threw it in the bin but noticed 20mins later a faint line was showing but wasnt sure if it was an evaporation line.
Did test this morning and faint positive, again not straight awy but definate after couple of minutes. Did another tonight (different brand) and took a minute or two but much darker positive this time...tests are gradually getting stronger now :dance:
Got some left niggling pain like a small stab but I looked in my pregnancy diary from DS and think I had the same then and it turned out to be a cyst so will mention to the GP when I book in with her.

I can't believe that we have fallen pregnant again first month of trying, we must be so compatible as a couple lol (1st preg 2005 = miscarried 5.5weeks, 2nd preg 2005 = DS - both conceived first month of trying!!! - what are the odds of that lol)

Congratulations to you both - Yeayyyyyyyyyyyy a BFP!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy XX (testing Pics needed , you know we love them!)

Wow all in the first month of trying - thats fab!!

Congratulations :yay:xx

Congratulations hun - its such a surprise when it happens straight away isnt it ?

Hi, are thes tests still getting stronger now?

They certainly are jjmum, the one this morning came up within a minute so feeling more real now. I just need to start relaxing and stop worrying about every little niggle. I said to dh today that I feel guilty about feeling excited and scared to bond in case things go horribly wrong and I end up disappointed.
I am really scared!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back