Positive thinking

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi girls

Had a FABBY night out clubbing in Edinburgh, nice meal, great dancing, trying to walk back to hotel in peep toes shoes at 3.30 am in 4 inches of snow ( 4 inch heels) was indeed not an easy task - took an hour and a half lol!! Anyway, thats my AF treat out the way I can concentrate on next cycle. Just wanted opinions on my thoughts please?

I got coil out on 20th October and 2 days later I got AF which lasted 5 days. It was really, really light, mostly even tampton not necessary but as it lasted 5 days I thought well that must be it so as I'd not had AF for 5 years I started counting down my cycle and took 22nd October as CD1. I used OPks and was getting nothing but negative results so I stopped them (now I know I stopped too early as I got AF on 26th November which was CD36).

This is my thought - my doctor told me to wait till I had a full cycle before TTC so I knew where my cycle was, now I know she was right cos I now think that my AF on 22nd October may have not actually been an AF at all !! THIS is definately a proper AF - (TMI) heavy bleeding and nothing like last month at all - like night and day difference! I am therefore not going to presume my cycle is 36 days (for OPK reasons) and just start testing from CD7 onwards (I've plenty of them and they're so cheap anyway).:poas:

I will then not give up on OPKs till I get a positive! And then work my cycle length from there. If it is CD36 then it is what it is right?

Does that sound right girls?

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan Tracey esp as you know this one a proper AF
xxx

Why is it everytime I need a pee I think I should collect some of it in a pot and put a stick in it ?????? Cant wait till I do OPKs again...... ROFL

iv just stopped doing opks as they have turned neg again, i have a 31-32 day cycle n meant to ovulate day 18, today. ut got darkest line on day 14 :S (friday) but the line was never as dark as controll line fully only the end of the test line was dark!!

that sounds like a great night out :)

Glad you had a great time. We've had a bit of snow here - nearly killed myself wearing OH's slippers to take the bins out, lol, so can't imagine trying to tackle it in heels. :lol:

Fingers crossed for you this cycle hun. :dust:

Glad you had awesome time!! You deserved it after all the hassle AF put u through xx

Sounds great what you've said and I'm ever so glad you sound so positive :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back