Positive test ..... now bleeding? advice would be great x

Boohoo7

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Im mummy to a 3 year old and we have been ttc for 6 months now.
Last Thursday I took a pregnancy test ( on the day my period was due) and I got a poisitive 3-4 weeks pregnant.
For the last 2 days I have a brown to red bleed, very light , but enough to notice. I have cramps and im feeling bloated very bloated. But as yet have not had clots as I would normally have or anything else.
Im tempted to test again tommrow morning - what would you guess suggest ?
Im obv worried and think this bleeding is a clear sign something isn't right....
Any advice would be great
thank you

xxx

Hi chick congrats on toue positive. Alot of girls report some sort of spotting or light bleeding in tri one. I cant say if its good or bad but it could be a number of things maybe even implantation still. Id ring your doctor first thing get an appointment and let them do some tests for peace of mind good luck xx

Thank you so much !!
I thought prob best to test again an call dr :)
Thank you for advice x

I would test just to check for peace of mind, its not ways bad news and i think alot of woman getting bleeding and its normal. Good luck x

Thanks for the kind words !!!!
I just was convinced this was my period !!! But I shall let you know in the morning !!!!
Lets hope the dr will help as well ! X
I had a big bleed at 7 week with my son but never had this type :/
Thank you tho xxx
Wish me luck

Thank you! I've done another test this morning - positive pregnant again ! But bleeding still with clots ( sorry tmi)
Dr booked at 11am x
Hopefully they are nice ! I seem to get a different dr every time !!!!
Ill update you all xx

Good luck at the Dr's. Hope everything is ok x

I'd be weary of it, I was spotting at 7 weeks. Kept being told its normal (which it is) but then I MC at 8 weeks.
It's usually paired with pain, so if you start getting pains I'd go straight to A & E. I think for now you should just relax, worrying could balm your baby.

Hi all x
Just back for dr x thanks for the comments x
Am booked in Wednesday early pregnancy unit for an internal scan see what's going on ! In the mean time to go a&e if pain ( a you lovely ladies have said) and keep calm x
I've had internal scans before many moons ago - anyone know if they have changed ??
Xxx

Thank you ally I've heard from my other post it's way too early to scan :-( but let's hope they can do something even if its making sure everything looks ok in there !!! X
Ill let u know Wednesday x

I had bleeding between 5-6 weeks, had an early scan at 7 weeks and all was well. Just had my 12 weeks scan today and baby is happy in there. Stay positive and good luck x

Good luck for your scan and hopefully you get some peace of mind x x

Thank you ladies xx
I shall let you know x Wednesday seems to be taking FOREVERRR

My OH just told me his mother didn't realise she was pregnant with him till she was 6 months because she still had a period every month. Try not to worrie sweetie and good luck!

Hey ladies x a little update .... Bleeding been a bit heavier now ! And symptoms seemed to have stopped !!! I'm thinkin should I still go for the scan as I already have a feeling I know the outcome ???? But I guess it's worth having a look see if there's any issues right?!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back