porscia chistina grint - january 18th 2008 UPDATE with video

Gruntie2

Reaction score
well here i am in hospitl with my new little girl it was a long hard struggle for us all will explain more later and post some pics x x

RIght...sorry it has taken so long..but heres what happened
went in Jan 17th tobe induced.. arrived at8am and was giventhe tablet that they put up your private area... sat around...by around 12pm i startedhaving small period pains... by 3pmi hadonly dialted 1/2 cm... so they decided to givemeanother tablet...this timewhen they inserted it..itreally hurt...i was screaming andcrying...then they told mei would have to wait 6 morehrs...andgivemea paracetamolforthepain...
about an hr later..i was insevere pain...theonly pain relief they could give mewas codeine...i was in pain forthe next 5 hrs...the pains werecoming every 2 or 3 mins...by 11pm i was in so much pain... they decidedto takemeto the labour ward to break my waters... when i stood uptogo down..my waters brokeontheirown

when i gotto the labour ward..they asked what pain relieft i wanted...i toldthem epidural.. they tried me on gas and airfirst...buti just threw up...the lady who adminsteredthe epidural wasin theatre... so they gave mepethradine injection until she arrived...this mademefeelcompletely out of it...like i wasdrunk...
my little girl was getting distressed...they could not traceher properly on the monitor..so they had to intenrally monitor her.... this didn'tseem to work either...so they had to take small scrappingsoff her head to makesure she was fine.... they did the 3 times....i had the epidural(which took 5attemptstogetin) andi feltgreat..no pain...byt 7am...i wasstillonly dialated4cms....they checkedbaby againand her oxygen levels went really low...nearly to alomost nothing... so i had to have a emergency c section..i was awake...it was amazing seeing her for the 1stime...she wasbornat8:24am... my husband was in tears...i don'twantto gothrough that much pain again...so ithink ifi did have another... i would optfor a c section...midwife says i was inso much pain beczu i was induced....the labour pains come full on and are not gradual asnormal...but in the end...we gotour litle girland she isamazing

click onliink to seeshort video my hubby made - best played with sound

http://www.vimeo.com/642657

aww congrats on ur little girl!!
cant wait to hear more :hug: :hug:

Congratulations on your little girl :cheer:

Looking forward to reading your birth story and seeing pics! :cheer:

Congratulations. Look forward to reading your story and seeing some pics :cheer:

congratulations on your little girl!! I love her name :D cant wait to see pics and hear birth story. hope you're doing well

x

ooooohhh youve had her! well done, hope your all qwell, pretty name!! cant wait to see pics xxxx

hi all

i'm staceys husband, she has mentioned that she comes on here and i thought id help her with the photos of our beautiful baby...i'll let her tell all about it (but please dont convice her to do it again).

I have also recorded some footage in HD, just waiting for it to upload and will post a link when ready.

I'm very proud of stace, she's been awesome!!!!

porscia.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back