Popping my head in

SalisburyMum

Reaction score
Wow...
What a ride!

Well I thought I'd better come and pop me head in here, so I've had some crazy experiences in the last couple of weeks, I've 'felt pregnant' in a major way and today I had a roller coaster of an experience...

I went to the doctor about my coil and she told me that I wasn't pregnant and proved it by waving a positive pregnancy test in front of me!

Then all broke loose and I ended up being rushed to the surgical ward to see where my coil is (missing) scans and blood tests later and it turns out I'm about a week pregnant... We have some way to go!

I have another blood test on Wednesday when things will be more confirmed but I have a feeling I'll be joining some of you ladies for the next 9 months so wanted to say hi

My husband was shell shocked but by the point of finding out about the pregnancy, I'd had to rule out a lot of nasty things. They're still slightly worried about ectopic and where the coil could have gone...

But anyway! It's been announced and I just have the joy of telling my darling little boys (4 and 6) and the rest of my friends and family about it all... After the main scan though of course.

So hello!

Oh my goodness what a shock for you! Have you had the coil long? Welcome to tri 1! Xx

Wow! Looks like this baby was determined to meet you past any obstacles haha. That's scary how they can go missing like that, I was considering the coil after this baby but not so sure now lol. How many children do you already have? Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months once the shock has calmed down :) xx

Was supposed to get blood results today and haven't heard anything....

Should I phone the hospital?

Hi SalisburyMum! Welcome to Tri1!

I'd definitely call the hospital myself - I'm far too impatient to wait for the NHS to sort it out haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back