popping in x

mrswarner87

Reaction score
hiya...

how is everybody? who is having the pregnancy bloom yet?.... nope, me neither. my face, neck and back are coming out in mammouth spots that cud be seen from space and my hair is constantly greasy...

i look so attractive right now. :shock:

plus when i get a tad constipated i get a tiny bit of red spotting from the front area :roll: when i finally do have a bowel movement. i think its the straining?

on a bright note.
it took me 18 months to fall pregnant with medical assistance and i will appriciate all the spots and the grease.

im having another baby yay :dance:

xxxxx

I hear you hun- I look like a flippin teenager! I got spots on my chin and my neck and my chest and my back and my shoulders... lovely!

But, like you say if it's down to our lil beans then never mind eh?

Still, would be nice to bloom and get a pregnancy glow- all in good time though :)

XX

snap i used to have good skin and now i look like a spotty teenager, quite sore ones too :(
Congratulations on your pregnancy, woo hoo! At least we're spotty and uncomfortable for a good reason :) x

I'm not so much spotty but really blotchy! My chin, jaw line and parts of my cheeks are bright red! Fun!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know blooming?!... and a glow?! don't think so. spotty and bloated more like lol!.. as you say it's worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back