Popping in to say hello

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Like SunnyGirl, I'm moving into Tri 2. It's become so much of a habit clicking straight into Tri 1 forum, I'd almost forgot it's time to move! So I'm gonna keep poping between each until I remember that I am actually cooking along nicely and allowed to move into Tri 2!!

I'm 27 and pregnant with number 1, and have my dating scan on Friday !! Counting down the hours just about! I'm so excited, I can't wait!!

My other half has a daughter (22 months) who stopped with us over night for the first time. His ex only allows her to stop overnight at his mother's and Saturday was the first time she's stopped at home with us. We had a fantastic day and it was amazing waking up on Mother's day with my step daughter and partner and little bump on Sunday morning! Felt like a proper little family for the first time. Other half got me a card and pressie and said Happy Mother's Day Tummy Mummy :lol: He's such a sweetie!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!! xxxx

:hugs: welcome ! I'm so glad you had such a nice mothers day , and how sweet of your OH ! I bet your so excited about your scan it'll be here before you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back