Hello!

niblet

Reaction score
Hello!
It's like first day in big school today. I'm all shy. I'm Lisa and I'm expecting my first and I don't know anything about babies or what I'm doing or anything. Anyway, it's lovely to have made it to tri 2, hello everyone! I'm looking forward to this tri, it's all fun things like bumps and team colours and glowing. Tri 1 was just puke and constant panic. Hurrah!

Woohoo, niblet, you're here! Welcome to tri 2 honey, you're right it's like big school, but I promise the girls are nicer :lol:

Congratulations on making it to Tri 2 and welcome :wave:

niblet said:
I'm expecting my first and I don't know anything about babies or what I'm doing or anything. .

Hey I have no idea what I'm doing either :shhh: (but I don't think the other girls have noticed yet! **looks around**)

Welcome to Tri 2, you can just pop your cake over here, I'll keep a eye on it! :wink:

Shhhh mama, if we don't tell anyone they won't know! *padlocks this thread*

hi and welcome to tri 2 :cheer:

Pull up a chair and put your feet up and join in the gossip :D

:wave: tigger xx

All I know about being pregnant is that baby makes me like chips! come join! and welcome!

Hey welcome to the 2nd trimester, im leaving on sunday but enjoy this trimester, its good fun!!

Hey Niblet :wave:

Don't worry about knowing nothing, I know zich!!!! I'm only down the road from you, in Derby x

Hello ejjie! So you are! You're not far at all. I used to work in Derby, and sneak into Westfield all the time. I'm jealous because the NCT in Derby looks really active and good but the one in Nottingham is rubbish. I might come and gatecrash all your Derby antenatal classes and sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back