Mother's Day

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
Happy Mother's Day to all you yummy mummy's for Sunday.

My other half hasn't said anything, but he has a daughter to a previous relationship and I know he's planning on getting his ex a card and something little for mother's day for his little girl to give to her.
However, even though we have bump cooking along nicely, I'm not expecting anything because technically i'm not a mummy yet. But i think i'll be absolutely gutted and pissed off, if he doesn't say anything\acknowledge mother's day with me but quite happily will buy for his ex. I know it's probably the hormones and i'm being irrational but i gearing up to be let down on Sunday! :shock:

For all you Mum's 2 be expecting number one, do you think your other half will get you something little for mother's day? xxx

I actually got a text from a guy mate of mine saying happy mother's day! I got a bit scared actually but in an excited way I guess. My OH hasn't said anything but that's ok. I think coming to terms with the pregnancy is enough for both of us at the moment! Hope you get a few words :)

My OH and I spoke about the fact that we can celebrate next year... I do not want to tempt fate.....
Will have plenty of mothers days to come. :)

Chookette, at least he's acknowledge it!! :)

I had a card saying happy tummy mummy's day which I thought was really sweet.
I've never thought about it until the weekend that I am acutally a mummy already as the other half as a daughter. So technically I have a step daughter and it hasn't been until the weekend that this occured to me as she called me 'mummy' a handful of times which I thought was so sweet, but she's only just talking and although it sounded like 'mummy' i know she was actually trying to say my name which sounds like 'mummy' as my niece and nephew used to do the same.
Turned out to be quite a nice day despite my feelings before hand. Can't wait to celebrate it next year with a 5/6 month old baby!! eeeeek!!! :) xxxx

I had a lovely day, we told our mums the news as a special mothers day gift! We sent them cards with a scan picture in that I Photoshoped with 'happy mothers day' and told them not to open until we called ( we live 8 hours away from our families) it was a really nice surprise for them, my mum cried and was soooo excited think she had given up the idea of me having more kids! It's a nice feeling now being able to speak to my mum about it! I got some nice body shop things from my daughter and she had even done me a little photo frame with a photo of her, the scan picture and the dog (my other baby!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back