Popping back in..........

Leeann10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have been here previously and after 10 miscarriages I am here again at 10w 5d!

I have seen other posts about Dopplers and people finding the hb early but so far all I have found is placental noises low down (slightly to the left) of my belly!! Does that mean that things aren't good or just I can't find the HB yet?

I had a scan at 7w exactly and there was a HB then! I have also been having intralipid infusions to help me try and keep the baby! I have my 12 week scan next Tuesday and I am terrified!

Sorry for the long post x

Nice to see you back. It doesn't mean anything bad at all, its hard to find so early, sometimes it takes me a while even now as she moves out of the way.
I found and still find that once I hear the placental whooshing sounds, that baby is close by. At 10 weeks baby will be very low, go very close to pubic bone and try to tilt it under a little. Move along very very slowly and use lots of gel. If you still can't find it then its not cause for concern as baby is so tiny still, easy to hide xx

Sorry about all your miscarriages. I really wouldn't worry about not finding hb on Doppler, they can be more worrying than reassuring. Fx for your scan, I'm sure all is well with baby x

Thanks Lisey.

I have an app on my phone that measures HB and this morning it registered at 178bpm and the morning of my 7w scan it was measured at 140bpm which is what the doctor picked up!

My boobs have stopped hurting as much but they have become road maps now and very sensitive nipples so praying that's also a good sign as well as being up 3/4 times a night to pee and sleeping excessively x

I don't know how the phone thing works but 178 is great xx

I don't know if baby moves at this stage but it stayed at 178 for a while and decreased to over 100 but then came back up again!

I've been having intralipid infusions once a fortnight in the hope that they will help me keep the baby but I am still scared to death x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back