12 week scan tomorrow eekkk!!

welshchick

Reaction score
OMG I am so nervous got my 12 week scan tomorrow at 2pm, I have had some problems so did have an early scan at 8 weeks and everything was fine and saw the hb but cannot stop worrying that something would have gone wrong havent slept the last 2 nights and doubt I will sleep tonight wish it was monday already!!!:help:

Last edited:
Omg we are in exactly the same position. My 12 week tomorrow at 2pm and I'm am petrified. I mean completely and utterly because of my previous one. Omg so nervous already awake and about to get up and go shopping. Xxx

Belle23 omg cant believe we have the scan at exactly the same time wish I could go shopping may take my mind off it but sick as a dog so unable to leave the house:(. Think it's gonna be a long day!!!

good luck with ur scan, I'm sure everything will be perfect :) xx

I'm totally feeling the same - mine's also tomorrow, but half an hour later at 2.30! I slept awfully last night, dreaming about the scan. I'm terrified - not had any scans yet, so I can't even believe there's something in there. I am working all day today, so hopefully that will take my mind off it! Good luck tomorrow, girls! Let's hope for the best :)
x

Good luck for tomorrow ladies! Im sure all will be fine, and itll be such an amazing feeling seeing ur lil one! Cant.wait to see all ur scan pics!

Good luck for tomorrow girls, I'm sure everything will be fine! :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

OMG I am so nervous got my 12 week scan tomorrow at 2pm, I have had some problems so did have an early scan at 8 weeks and everything was fine and saw the hb but cannot stop worrying that something would have gone wrong havent slept the last 2 nights and doubt I will sleep tonight wish it was monday already!!!:help:

I was exactly the same and bambino was fine, kicking away at my bladder and playing around, i even said to my friend in the waiting room theyre going to find something wrong and i couldnt even look at the screen until my friend said all was ok.... Dont panic and fx it all goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back