pop

Joanne1982

Reaction score
was in bed this morning and heard a great big POP come from my stomach i have no idea what it was - has anyone else had this ? it actually felt like something had popped in my belly.

Iv felt the baby move (but not kick) for the last couple of weeks and it did not feel like it was the baby - im 16 weeks and 1 day (my ticker is wrong i got put back at my scan ) x

I got these when baby hiccupped :) it's a very weird sensation isn't it?? :) xxx

I get little pops quite often, always fairly low down. Can never figure out what it is coz it's only 1 or 2 pops then that's it! Was gonna ask midwife yesterday, had a few questions for her, but totally didn't even think about it when I was there lol

I get pops too hun, I am sure it is something to do with Baba because I have never noticed them before!! x

I want to feel my baby now :( x

I feel my baby move all the time he/she keeps me awake at night at times LOL think he/she is going to be a dancer or gymnastic.

Thing is though - i am NOT feeling baby kick yet - & i feel like i am missing somthing when i see people less then me or same mths as me who ARE feeling kicks.

When i seen my midwife 2 days ago, i asked her about this & she said you wont feel kicks till round week 20 ?? & she said what most people think is kicks who are under 20wk are most likely mistaking a kick for a hard summersalt movement ??

Last edited:
feel better knowing im not the only one now

jo jo if it was a fart it takes after its dad lol Em im sure any day now you will start to feel the flutters.

Star i know what you mean iv felt the baby 'swishing' about but no kicks as yet the butterfly feeling is getting stronger now and i feel it so much now eeekkk how excited will we all be once we feel that first boot in the ribs lol cant wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back