I SAW COLLIER MOVE YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
OH WOW I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
I was looking down at my stomach and felt baby kick at the same time i saw my stomach under my now none igsistant belly button move up with the kick. :dance: Oh i feel like singing DO IT AGIAN COLLIER PLEASE ! :pray: :hug: :cheer:
happy happy happy

Thats fabulous Geordie Lass. I wont be seeing that for a while, but why dont you poke him and it might happen again

Lol

:cheer: I'm always poking my belly and Daniel does seem to respond. It's cute isn't it :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I was poking my belly the other night making the baby kcik back :lol: I am easily amused

awwwwwwwww how amazing

im made up 4 u hun xx

it is fab isn't it
i see my tummy jump up and down when im in the bath i love it
xx

Hehe! I saw that for the first time today too! Our babies must be copying one another! How amazing is that!

I tried prodding him but he wasnt for moving
He moved only when he was ready
But oh joy he moved to the right side of my tum and began kicking again 4 times in total on after the other it was so magical.
I rung my mum in excitment and when James rang i told him though i was in 2 minds to tell hm as i know just how much he has been looking forward to the first visual moement. And he's not back till Friday. But he was overjoyed and is dying to come home and see feel for himself our SON moving.
I LOVE OUR BOY! :hug:
:D :) :cheer: :dance: :wave: :hug:

Brilliant news!

I asked on another thread, but maybe you didn't see it (or I missed the response)... what inspired the name Collier?

aww hun that's fab!!!

you're sooo lucky, i haven't felt as much as a kick, never mind seen one :roll:

debecca said:
Brilliant news!

I asked on another thread, but maybe you didn't see it (or I missed the response)... what inspired the name Collier?
Hi Rebecca
The reason i am calling my boy Collier is
Its a tribute to my much loved and very missed Grandad Collier who died last year. He is my Mums Dad ive always felt like a Collier as i am very close to that side of my family.
It's also part of my heritage the Collier name of course comes from the mining and my Grandad and Ansestors where pit miners.
It also a close strong connection with my home roots I am a very proud Northumberland/Geordie lass. I also feel its a strong name and unusual but not daft.
My Boy's full name is Collier David Phillips Wiggins
David, (James Dad's middle name) Phillips, (My surname) Wiggins, (James surname)
I feel strongly that my identity should be involved with the name of our child.
Me and James are not married ( i would love to be :( )
So my Child will have James surname i would not deny him that. But by putting my Surname in as a middle name if feel well that he has my name too. David was added latley because James felt we have 2 names each.

Aw, that's really sweet that you are naming him after your grandad :hug:

I asked because I know a family called Collier (surname) and I know it means miner - and I thought there might have been a Newcastle connection.

It's really lovely that you've already chosen his name, I already did the same thing for my little girl (at 5 weeks she kind of chose her own in a dream!)...

She's named after Jim's grandma so it's a similar story! xx

Thank Rebbeca for you sweet comment son my boys name.
The Colliers you know may be distant relitives to me. Because my family is sooooooooooooooo HUGE. Family get togethers are fun we our a close family but massive to i grew up with my 3rd cousin removed as if she was my first. Dont worry no interbreeding here :rotfl:

awww thats really sweet hun, i love names with meanings personal to the family

im trying to find names like that 4 our bump, i have a few ideas ;)

collier is beautiful ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back