Movements

Belle23

Reaction score
I thought I felt baby move on Wednesday with just one kick, but I haven't felt anything since. I'm 18 weeks and 2 days and heard lo heartbeat on Wednesday and thought the kick came after my sneezing fit but not had anything since cxx

I'm 19 weeks tomoz and feeling my bambino everyday but some days are less than others xx

Well I haven't felt my today or yesterday do now I'm worried. Cx

i woudnt worry too much, i felt my first strong kick at 18 weeks and I didnt feel anything after that until around 20 weeks. I have an anterior placenta so it may have been that which was making it hard for me to feel any kicks between 18-20 weeks.You will be fine. xxx

I posted a thread about this a few days ago, me and oh went for a meal and baby was kicking away like mad, then for a few day,s afterI felt only 1 or 2 movements. I had my scan yesterday and all is well and my placenta is at the front so I don't,t feel as many kicks as I did with the boy,s at this point.

I have busy days and quiet days with baby, past few have been quiet and also the gagging and heaving has gone, which was my safety blanket so to speak that all was ok so am on tenterhooks now hoping all is ok x

Have been and checked the heartbeat with midwife little one has moved to the left side. That's it I've decided to buy a Doppler xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back