wierd baby kicks

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Dee1985, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

hi, i have been lil kicks every now and then for the past 3 weeks but wot i have noticed is bout once every 2days the baby will kick so hard i shit my self????

i was just in the kitchen at a house party we were talking i had dior in my arms next mineat i fort my belly was goin to pop open the baby kicked soooo hard every one crapped them selves fort sumut was wrong i felt quite silly wen i sed oh it was just a hard kick???? i never felt kick like it even just b4 i gave birth to Dior in march? im only 20weeks can any one think ov any reason? is it normal?

2. ToriElla

ToriElla Well-Known Member

I get a fright sometimes - maybe this baby has stronger little legs :D they certainly do keep you on your toes!!

3. michelle82

michelle82 Well-Known Member

I had this a few times, its almost like its found the most sensitive spot it can find and gives a good boot!! I jumped at work a few times when it did it luckily no one saw me!

4. jennyr1985

jennyr1985 Well-Known Member

I find when it kicks me in the ribs I jump a mile of my seat! :shock:
    But it's a way of knowing your little one is ok.....and going to be a footballer by the sounds of it! :D

xx