Poor hubby!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
DH went out to get a curry as HE was craving one, an I agreed I would have one too. Anyway I pull out all the stuff and noticed that there was no mango chutney WTF!! I was like " why didn't you check the order" " well I can't eat those now cos I haven't got a any mango chutney". I really laid into the poor sod!

Thing is, i'm still cross... I want my mango chutney! Lol

Shootystar - that's soo funny, shame on him!

Ha - I need to let me hubby see this cause he things that I am on the only one going a but mental. I went to bed the other nite in the huff cause I never got a cuddle, by the time that he came to bed I was in floods of tears, totally hormonal and really tore a strip off him!!!! Poor boy!!! I'm only 12 weeks and he has a lot of this to come over the coming months!!!! :(

my husband is used to me and pregnancy hormones and tends to go and something like go the shop and buy me flowers or chocolate or even just making me a cup of tea, but i dont think he was prepared for last night i slept on the couch i accused him of having an affair lol just cause he came home from pub early and i was going to meet him for a drink first before he came home (non alcoholic) I was supposed to pick him up from the pub but i told him he could make his own way home, he just called me daft and said why would i want hassle from 2 women 1 is enough, and if he didn't want to be with me he would leave no man would stay in a house with a narky wife and loads of screaming kids running around if they didn't want to be lol. he had a point but he left me to calm down on the couch thinking i would go and join him when i thought properly, this morning he couldn't do enough for me before he went to work then when he come at 5 he cooked us all our tea after cooking all day in work and has given me loads of cuddles and reassurance, and called me a dafty a few times. I am not a jealous person at all i was last pregany but a girl came on to him in my last pregnancy outside the pub when i went to pick him up luckily i witnessed it all and saw him push her away, he told me straight away as soon as he seen me, i think it left me a bit paranoid. but bless him he just took it off me. sorry waffle over just wanted you know that we all get in a nark with our other halves for something that is normally petty but when pregnant its massive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back