16 week midwife appt this morning!

Ooo i really really like that!!

Just shown Adam he likes it too xx

I know its gorgeous! The seat turns into the carrycot bit, the mattress and liner come out and it sits up for when they r older. The car seat sits on the seat. U get all the accessories with it too - rain cover, changing bag, foot muff, apron, mattress. The only thing it doesn't come with is a parasol. But if my DH loves it it must be good! First baby thing he has looked at and he is fussy!!

Wow what a bargain!

Funny enough dh has been looking at prams here too lol must be a man thing xx

Ooh am liking the travel system! X

Aww so happy for u mrs.....did midwife takes pips heartbeat at docs? yey.
Ive got my nxt appt nxt wednesday n then we r off t mexico till 24th. then before i know it....itll b the 20wk scan....yikes.
i still have a pathetic excuse for a bump....junior is well n truely hidden!!!! It could mean I fit in my holiday clothes though which wouldb a big help.
Gonna miss my.preg fam for a week xx

Gregorysgirl - yeah she did heartbeat. She managed to find Pip's heartbeat with mine in the background, sounded weird! Lol! We will miss u too!!! Hope u have a fab holiday, make the most of it as ur next holiday will probably be as a family!!

MrsMc. - definately gettin it in red! The other colour to choose from is charcoal which is too boring for me! Just realised that I'm getting it tomorrow! Lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back