head injury & sickness

Dee1985

Reaction score
Poor Dior she is having a hard day.

we were round a friends earlier. and Dior fell inot the door frame all her body weight smashed her face against it.
she had a big lump but now its all bruised. her forehead cheek and chin a big line down her face.
she has been grotty and tired but i have kept her awake. and she has been sick twice. not like her she aint been sick since a baby.

now i am sick of doctors getting there being told i am literaly wasting there time. so i dont want to take her?

Do you think she needs to see a doc? or is it normal for her to be sick after a bang to the head?

for a severe bang 2 the head, i wouldnt even question it twice! especially with her vomitting!

its not severe nothing worse then she has had before just brused and sore looking its the vomiting im not sure on. not like her? but she had her injection yesterday but i have never known jabs to make them sick?

gos i HATE doctors but i recon its going to be a trip there tonight :x

might give nhs a call first

Hiya

Hun

POOR Dior

I would take her to see a doc.

I dont want to worry you but she might need her head checking for damage cause she could have bad concusion (i think thats how you spell it).

Ive always said its best to be on the safe side so you go to the docs and if they tell you , you are wasting there time ask them if its best to be safe them sorry .

At the end of the day hun you know you daughter inside out like every mother does so dont listen to anyone if you think she needs to go the docs you take her .

GOOD LUCK HUN HOPE EVERYTHINGS OK

p.s you did right keeping her awake and im sure the doc would say so :)

hun if u dont wanna go to the docs could u ring NHS direct think u should ask someone hun

dionne said:

we were round a friends earlier. and Dior fell inot the door frame all her body weight smashed her face against it.
she had a big lump but now its all bruised. her forehead cheek and chin a big line down her face.
she has been grotty and tired but i have kept her awake. and she has been sick twice. not like her she aint been sick since a baby.

now i am sick of doctors getting there being told i am literaly wasting there time. so i dont want to take her?

Do you think she needs to see a doc? or is it normal for her to be sick after a bang to the head?

take her to accident and emergency ASAP

budge said:
dionne said:

take her to accident and emergency ASAP

i was going to say the same as budge, go streight to a and e!!!

i called NHS direct. they didnt seem to worried but to be on the safe side they asked me to take her to the out of hours. she was checked over. and the doc said she was ok. not concusted(sp)
he said its normal to be sick after a head injurery but if a few hours later they are then it should get checked out.
Dior also has diarea has done for a few weeks now so i think it was coincidence she has been sick today. so i have a tube to get a poop sample. uuum should be fun.
Dior is in my bed tonight.

cheers for the advice girls :hug:

Bloody doctors though i shouldnt need to feel silly to go see them in the first place

poor dior. i hope she is feeling better this morning :hug:

hows she feeling today hun hope she is a bit better, :hug: for all of you x

dionne said:
i called NHS direct. they didnt seem to worried but to be on the safe side they asked me to take her to the out of hours. she was checked over. and the doc said she was ok. not concusted(sp)
he said its normal to be sick after a head injurery but if a few hours later they are then it should get checked out.
Dior also has diarea has done for a few weeks now so i think it was coincidence she has been sick today. so i have a tube to get a poop sample. uuum should be fun.
Dior is in my bed tonight.

cheers for the advice girls :hug:

Bloody doctors though i shouldnt need to feel silly to go see them in the first place

Poor Dior she has had it bad!

How is she feeling today?

Diarrohea for a few weeks does not sound good, do they think its a virus?

rrr poor little angel!! bet she well cried!

hope she feels better :hug:

xxxxx

Hi girls :)

Dior is much better this morning, yesterday she still was not herself.

shes had a rough weekend bless her, she had her injection the other day, she has sickness and diarea and then hit her head.

she was quiet yesterday but right now she is runnning round the living room playing "dizzy dizzy" so thats a good sign :lol:

That's good to hear. Give her a huig from me and Leorah :hug:

awww bless her, poor wee soul I hope she gets better soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back