Pooping yourself

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
I know this seems silly but I dont want to explode whilst pushing over ne1 :( :oops:

u wont care babe trust me, and if u do u probably wont no ... unless its a smelly 1 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my friend did 3 times but she didnt care! even though it was a really smellyone!
think it will be the last thing on your mind when you are in all that pain. the thought of it doenst really bother me but who knows, maybe it will when it happens! :oops:

I mentioned this at parent craft class the other night, midwife said its normal for you to poo as the baby presses on the nerve that make you want to poo...she said any midwife worth her salt will just clear it away without a fuss or you even knowing

:oops:

if it helps becks it happened to me sorry for tmi but you just dont care bout it you just think bout pushing x

its not the pooing im worried about..

its the room smelling like a carcass is in there! :rotfl:

i think we'll be in so much pain it wont matter!

when your pushin, you know how your expecting to push from the front, they tell you to strain like your havin a poo, its all back end very wierd, but to be honest you dont actually push 4 v.long, the labour tends to mainly consist of contractions and alot of pressure, to b honest i found it eased so much when i pushed

I was watching one of these baby programs on Sky where they show births etc ( stupid I know)

And there was a guy in the room with his partner who wasn't the most discreet person I have ever seen. He was holding this poor woman as she was squatting and shouting to the midwife " whats that smell - is it her!" The poor woman was mortified..... the midwife said it was natural bodily fluids and blood that was causing the smell! :shock:

Thats what I am worried about!!!!!

( Hubby has now banned me from watching any more of those type of programs!!!)

I LOVE watching those programmes Lynds, but OH has banned me too after he caught me watching a horrific birth, and I was clutching a cushion, hysterical and saying out loud "OH MY GOD, I cant do this!" He cant believe I would want to watch someone else going through it...The same woman starting making a mooing noise, and he was horified sayong "You arent going to make a noise like that are you!!?? :shock: "

I will make any flipping noise I feel like matey boy :rotfl:

LauraKC said:
are we likely to be sick on labour then? :?

some people are in reaction to labour and otehrs in reaction to painkillers that are given during labour, but dont worry ur midwife can give you anti sickness medications!

Yeah I saw one where a woman was mooing! I sat on the floor and cried and then hubby came in and went mad telling me I was a stupid mare and that I had now gone and scared myself!!!!!!!!!!

I was wailing " I Don't wanna go through that!!!"
:doh:

Now I just want it out and over and done with! lololol

LauraKC said:

Some women are, some are not. I HATE being sick, I have a big phobia of it so im asking for an anti sickness injection as soon as I get to the hozzy!

Like Lozzi says some of the pain relief can make women nauseous and also the Syntometrine (drug given to pass the placenta)

JaidyBaby said:
LauraKC said:

Some women are, some are not. I HATE being sick, I have a big phobia of it so im asking for an anti sickness injection as soon as I get to the hozzy!

Like Lozzi says some of the pain relief can make women nauseous and also the Syntometrine (drug given to pass the placenta)

God don't talk to me about being sick, spent the whjole of yesterday throwing up, could not keep a thing down, thank god i feel better today! My heart goes out to all women who have real bad sickness in pregnancy!

normally thgey give you anti sickness drug if you haved any pain relief anyway :hug:

Vicki83 said:
JaidyBaby said:
LauraKC said:

God don't talk to me about being sick, spent the whjole of yesterday throwing up, could not keep a thing down, thank god i feel better today! My heart goes out to all women who have real bad sickness in pregnancy!

Really hun??? You were only sick the other day??? Have you told your midwife about it?

You always seem to be getting sickness you poor thing, I wonder why!

No, i'm not seeing her again until my consultant appointment on the 19th, i was gonna phone her tpoday if i wasn't feeling better as i wasn't keeping anything at all down yesterday.

God knows why i have been getting so sick recently, probably more to do with nerves than anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back