fireworks

halemon

Reaction score
hello, me again!

OH and myself are going to a bonfire night party on 8th nov and its silly i know, (but someone had to ask) but i dont feel like going because i dont want all the cracks and bangs to upset baby, who i love and need to protect and dont want to make him.her jump!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

i am embarrassed for asking but who else is off to a bangy party and any thoughts on being heavilly preggas at the same time?!!!!!

Yes going to fireworks display on friday night and no not worried, don't worry little one is well cushioned inside your tummy!

I must admit the thought hadn't crossed my mind!

don't worry hun, as DJ mom said bubs is extremely well protected in there, and will be absolutely fine! enjoy it :D

Im hopefully going to a fireworks display :cheer:
Ive got one of them stange bubbas who is calmed by loud noises :think: , but dont worry hun, they are well protected in there!!
Enjoy!! :cheer:

I'm hoping my LO has been born by then and can join us at the fireworks... is that really mean? May change my mind once he shows up. Am 41 weeks today and NOT amused!

Well i was at bingo lol, when i was queuing for food and someone drop a plate on the tile floor it made such a loud bang that my baby jumped inside, and im sure that started slow labour, dont knot id thats even possible but that night i felt so different and had some cramps a 6 days later i went into labour. My OH and i did you know lol :oops: which i think put me into proper labour, but i didnt feel right from when that bang from the plate happened.

this had crossed my mind.

I thought i would tell you about my little ironic story. My birthday is bonfire night (and day too funnily enough) and yet i am absolutely terrified of fireworks. My mum did say that whilst pregnant with me she went to a firework display the day before which she was convinced started things off but then again she was 2 weeks overdue anyway.
so me and baby wont be at a fireworks display, think we'll be hiding under the table with the dogs!

we had fireworks last weekend for my hubbys 30th b day and all was fine, also hopefully going to a proper display next weekend. :D

My little cousin was 3 weeks early and born on bonfire night! I have often wondered if it was due to the noisy fireworks lol!
My LO jumps a lot! I was in the bath the other day and dropped something into it and she nearly jumped out of my tum! I felt so bad! She also jumped when they banged on drums in my childrens school the other week! I think i will be avoiding them lol! I hate the super noisy ones anyways! They hurt my ears and make me jump too much :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back