i dont want to poop!

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Yeah i dont want to accidently poop when im pushing in labour, it scares me lmao
i know its normal for people to do it but i dont want to ahh.
no one should see my poo, not even the talking loo on that damn advert.
jeez
is it just me whos worrying about it?
:rotfl:

i find it embarassing enough when i accidently on purpose fart infront of OH. nevermind pooping myself.

I think everyone has that worry...

But.... trust me that'll be the last thing on ur mind, when u have a baby coming down ur foo wtih contractions back to back :lol:

I was like that and I know full well I did when I was pushing coz I saw the midwife wipe something away, even though I was embarrased I didnt give a monkeys, I just wanted my dd out.

Believe me you don't even know it's happening -all modesty goes out the window :rotfl: I read through my blow by blow account of my labour (the MWs write notes like minutes from a meeting!!!) and was most embarrassed to see "bowels opened" at one point - hadn't even realised! :rotfl: :oops: :oops:

i did poo when i was pushing and i did worry about it for a second and started crying but then i forgot cos of the pain and all i wanted was baby out

I did when i was pushing but i really didnt care, i kept telling everyone in the room i had done it. lol

Im Not Keen On The Idea Either Lol.. My OH Has Never Even Heard Me Poop! No Bf Of Mine Ever Has So Labour Will Be Interesting :think:

I did it but I was a bit too preoccupied to care at the time. The mw changed the mat 3 times though :shock: :rotfl:

LOL..it cant be helped, your not actively pooing its what is already in the back passage and when the babies head gets so far it all gets squashed out, i used to think iwas actually pooing until the midwfe told me this so the next time i had an enema(sp)...Interesting! but seriously if you make sure you "go" before hand then there shouldnt be that much to come out.
You wont be bothered anyway just grab the gas and air and PUSHHHHHHH!

lol i didnt poo with my 1st but i did with ryan, maybe cos he was so big he forced it out of me lol

I am worried it will happen to me. :oops: Everyone say's the mw is used to it and to be honest, you really won't care by that point.

Just put it to the back of your mind. You won't be seeing the mw for that long afterwards, and your oh isn't going to care about it once he gets the lo in his arms. xxx

Don't worry about it. They won't tell you even if you do, they'll just wipe it away!

Let it all hang out, it's the only time your allowed to shit yourself in public!

Thats one of my biggest fears to but my mum said that if ure that worried they can give you a tablet for when you arrive at hospital and within 5 minutes it clears ure bowels out completely! Cos im having a water birth hopefully so am even more scared!!!

Valley Girl said:
Don't worry about it. They won't tell you even if you do, they'll just wipe it away!
Lol unless it stinks! mine was abit smelly...ohh why am i saying this?
I was totally out of my face on gas and air and i could smell this smell and i was like...ohhh nooo...have i shit?? and the midwife said...ohh no its just the pressure of the babys head..and i was like..no it isnt!! i can smell it! why are you lying? my dp tried to take the gas and air away from me as i was getting abit loud...ohh how embarrassing.. :oops:

I didn't even know I had pooed until after when I went to pick up a towel and the midwife said erm... you don't want that one! I know it's said a lot but when you're in labour you don't care about anything other than getting the baby out.

I was terrified of it happening too! I had even asked the midwife I was seeing while pregnant whether they would give me an oenema b4 to empty my bowels but she said no, it's such a natural thing, don't worry, we midwives have seen it all - I was polite and didn't say anything at the time although I wanted to say: I don't care about you seeing me, it's my husband I don't want to see me pooing. I'm like you, I'm very nervous when it comes to that, I don't even go to poo unless the music is on in the house or something lol.

As you would expect, I did poo but I didn't care that much at the time (although I felt a bit bad thinking about in in retrospect) but I'm sure my husband didn't care (maybe didn't even notice lol) and I don't thing your OH will, as they are pretty amazed and overwhelmed by the whole labouring thing.

I didnt poo and Ive had two kids :eek: i wa lucky but had the trots beforehand and emtyed nmyself lol, maybe youl be the same.

i think i pooed but i didn't care tbh and they just wiped it away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back