Poop and puke Ninja

Squiglet

Reaction score
I swear lil miss is becoming a ninja... I'll put her down places stand up, look down and she's covered in puke when she hadn't been 2 seconds ago... :shock: :shock: :shock: And the sneaky pooping... most of the time, she makes a nice loud noise to announce the arrival of her little gifts for me.... but just occasionally, especially if people are coming round or we are just off out, she'll do it in stealth mode, so I either hand her to people smelly...and look like a bad mum, or we will get half way down the road when she starts complaining, I pick her up and there's poop juice EVERYWHERE, so we have to go back home and start again...

Round of applause to her though,... must take some skill :think:

Babylicious said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: harry waits until i've taken his nappy off then poops :rotfl:

:lol: Jacob does that too and it can shoot some distance!!! They have some skills these babies :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Eva saves her best pooing skills for her daddy....I just hear him shouting 'oh noooooooo!' several times during the same nappy change! She has amazing timing to manage to perform in the 2 seconds it takes to switch nappies! poor OH! :rotfl:

lil miss is currently perfecting the ancient art of farting while peeing... she may not be a boy, but trust me there is far more spray :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: instead of being a precision fountain... it more like a lawn sprinkler! :shock:

LMAO!! My mum was changing Ella this morning and she managed to wee and poo at the exact point she switched the nappies! So Nana ended up with wee all over her trousers!!! :rotfl:

Evie has an explosive trump the other day in her bouncer and follow through! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was laughing until I uncovered the most horrendous mess all the way up her front...I ended up having to cut her vest off :roll: :roll: :rotfl:

Lilys started silent pooing too :shock: She normally does man size grunts while she filling her nappy :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back