bully- and tantrums!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i SO have a premature 2-year-old i really do. melissa takes "diva" to new levels! we were at a baby party today, and the babies were all playing on the floor, and just like she does at baby group, millie carwled over to every baby and promptly snatched their toy! as soon as she "won" it, she put it down and moved onto her next target! and she does "win" too, shes a little power-house, everyone is so suprised at how heavy she is when they hold her (coz she doesnt look fat shes so solid!) and how strong she is.

and the tantrums- omg! theyve come on leaps and bounds this last week or two. whenever i stop her from doing whatever she wants (esp.nappy-changes, and if i take something from her or pick her up when she's tryna go on a mission) she screams like a little banshee! and arches her back and flaps her arms and bites!

is this normal :shock:

the tantrums are normal for my alice! i leave her on the floor and let her get on with it.

im hoping she will grow out of it sooner than later

you've just described paris at that age :rotfl: :rotfl: they do outgrown it though, around 5 :rotfl:

Yup! Tom's going through that at the moment.
It's SO hard. Just keep reminding myself 'it's just a stage'. Won't last forever....I hope! x

Yes, normal :twisted: :lol:
I find ignorance works best, but obviously with other babies/children, it is still learning, they need to 'snatch' and be 'snatched from' to understand sharing :lol: bless her, she sounds very content and independant trixipaws, don't worry too much, it only gets worse :wink: :hug: :hug: :hug:

its perfectly normal hun- lol you will laugh about it in the future when shes outgrown it! i remember Hayden threw a toy brick at this other boys head when he was about 11 months, it was before his operation and we were in the playroom at the hospital, he was worse because he was nil by mouth!! he had a right strop.
his strops can be bad atm- i just leave him to it he soon calms down or falls asleep (its usually when hes tired)

yes Matilda is EXACTLY the same, she dosnt see many 'babies' either her age or younger and on the odd occasion she does I've felt she is really rough, not that she understands, he regular playmates are 5, 7 and 8 so I had put it down to that, now i know it's just their age!!!, she has also started screaming blue murder when she wants something she cant have.

god what the hell are the terrible twos then??????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back