poo

ToriElla

Reaction score
i like it when eva poos - im weird :lol: i dont like cleaning it up but i suppose i like to know her body is working properly! and its a bit of variety haha

speaking of poo, what colour should it be at 4months do you think? anything specific like when they are tiny?

Ella stored her poo from Friday and decided to let it out today. When I was down at the M&B group. With 2 wetwipes, no change mat, no change of clothes etc. It was a nappy filler alright! Had to text DH who was luckily at home revising for his exam (accountancy stuff, boring!) and he ran me down some bits. I was so embarassed!

Hers are still runny and yellowy. Don't smell though which is great!

uh oh! thats happened to me once! i had to use toilet roll and finish off with the 2wipes i had left!!

ha ha me too!! I was at my mates she lives way out in the countryside. They always poo when we're not prepared :D

Hi

IM the same i like it , cuz Kiara dont go lots as it is so when she goes its almost like a celebration. :D
And yes the poo at the best of times love the pnes that go all the way up to there neck when you dont have a change of clothes which are now always in the diaper bag lol.
Katrina

damien's poo is a variety of colours!! It's tinged with orange half the time if he has had carrots or orange mush :lol:

Charlotte asked before if Alex had 3 bums - one to create his brown poo, one for his green poo, and one for his yellow poo :shock: .

I don't mind baby poo, but kiddie poo, adult poo or even dog poo makes me heave

According to the baby book I use, runny or seedy yellow poo is normal for breast fed babies - formula fed babies have greenish slightly more formed poos. If the poo is bright green, tinged with blood or has mucus in it it can be a sign that baby has an infection or an allergy. Hard round balls of poo mean constipation.

:shock: I'm a poo expert!

Poo...oh no, I mean...

Sue

Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:
Ha ha I like it when she poo's too, better out than in I say. And I always ask what it was like if someone else changes her :oops: :lol:

OH saved me the nappy to look at yesterday morning!!! Im obsessed lol.
I actually like pooy nappies.....what an odd bod he he he

hels said:
OH saved me the nappy to look at yesterday morning!!! Im obsessed lol.
I actually like pooy nappies.....what an odd bod he he he

lmao! (I dont think im mature enough to add to this thread, ive spend the whole time laughing :oops:

Tho there bringing back images of Zack baby pooy nappies... they used to go all up his back :?

Not loking forward to changing nappies again 24/7

hahaha i'm glad i'm not the only one who finds them more interesting haha

:lol:

Ella has a Tuesday Turnout today :D :D :D
turd.gif

I left her nappy off after I'd cleaned her up.....big mistake! I heard a puft puft noise, looked down and there was a great steaming pile of poop :D And as she's bf it's like curry sauce. Lovely! She managed to drag her feet through it when I picked her up, gross!!

dont you love it when they kick their feet in it then manage to smother it on the mat as well! i dont mind changing nappies but the other day i got some on my finger, i felt so sick it was yucky. Since i've been feeding matthew the colours are just delightful!

The other day I was in the car, looked at my jeans and noticed I had some on the leg. Where it came from I don't know!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back