poo

trixipaws

Reaction score
how long before your newborn does its first poo?! do i need to put a nappy on straight away or will i be able to cuddle LO all naked and natural after the birth?

Olivia was born a week early and I was able to hold her skin ti skin for about 30mins before a nappy was put on, if they are late they may poo during birth :think: im not sure really but it was fine for me :D

Harrison was induced and i managed to cuddle him for atleast 30mins too before a nappy was put on

I was cuddling Nathan for about an hour before a nappy was put on :)

keeley pooed just as she was born :lol: then they gave her to me for about 20 mins then they dressed her :)

Sam was with me for over an hour before they washed and dressed him.....

Alfie poo'd the next day twice before we left the hospital! we had a cuddle for about 20 minutes then they dressed him for me and gave him back to me, we cuddled all afternoon :hug:

i only had a few mins cuddle, but they had to ge alice wrapped up in warm blankets because she was losing heat.

Eloise pooed inside me (nice!) but we still had a nice long cuddle - they then wrapped her in a towel and she pooed in that so they gave her a bath for me, while I had a cup of tea and some toast!!

I cuddles Arianna for about an hour and then when I came back from my shower they were showing hubby how to put a nappy on - not sure he remebers how to know tho :think: :lol:

my little one pooed all over my leg and the midwife as she was being born :rotfl: what a nice welcome to mummy! They then just wrapped her up and i got a cuddle (loads of skin to skin contact) for a while and then they put a gown and nappy on her just before we went up to the postnatal ward (after i was all showered etc) about 2 hours later. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back