• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

After birth

lauranjamesnbaby said:
Hey mums :wave:
Just a few questions really about how you feel physically after birth.

How long were you sore for and what sort of pain is it? An ache, sting etc? Bum hurt when sitting down (I'm sure the baby didn't come out that way :? )
How long did you bleed for? Nearly 6 weeks but I wouldn't rest and kept doing stuff
Is the first poo really THAT bad?! (sorry!) No, my bowels were'nt affected and pooing as normal the next day
What are the "after pains" like? I didn;t even know I was going to get after pains but just little cramps for a day or two
If you had stitches do they dissolve or do you have to have them taken out? Didn;t have any
And this is a really stupid question but if you have stitches can they burst when you go for a poo? (sorry! told you it was a stupid question!)

Sorry these are probably very weird and pointless questions but I'm curious!

Thankyou in advance for any replies :hug:

How long were you sore for and what sort of pain is it? An ache, sting etc?
hmm, tbh i dont think ive felt 'that' sore downbelow afterwards, after the pain of contractions, i think any ache dosent feel that bad lol.
How long did you bleed for?
about 4-6 weeks i think.
Is the first poo really THAT bad?! (sorry!)
Yes and No for me, after my first it was awfull, and i littrally wasnt normal going the toilet for about 8 months afterwards!! my second tho - not a problem at all.
What are the "after pains" like?
You mean when your tummy is 'going smaller' type pains? first time round i dont remember it being sore at all - but second time it was quite sore, but nothing a couple of paracetamol couldnt fix.
If you had stitches do they dissolve or do you have to have them taken out?
I had them with my first snd the disolve hun, in a week or 2 :)
And this is a really stupid question but if you have stitches can they burst when you go for a poo? (sorry! told you it was a stupid question!)
to be perfectly honest i dont know, but i seriously doubt it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back