Poo not normal?

nickilubs

Reaction score
Ivy usually goes once a day. Yesterday it was runnier than normal but was okay all day. Today she went this morning it was stinky and overflowed her nappy she went again 3hours later again very runny and smelly and now shes just been again and it had white lumps and was very yellow and kind of stringy it was like clear yellow too. Shes only formula fed. She seems happy in herself just she normally wouldn't go that much and it really is runny. Anyone know what it might be? :(

Can anyone help? Shes been 4times today its really runny and very yellow and clotted. she happy in herself but Im still a bit worried.

:) Thanks for replying. I think I will see what its like tomorrow morning if its the same I will give HV a call. :hug:

Hiya

I wouldn't worry too much as long as she seems happy and isn't being sick. Give plenty of fluids etc. If it carries on ask your HV but I'm sure she'll be fine :)

:) Shes been alright today. She hasn't been but then the way she was going yesterday I'm not surprised shes empty! lol! :D

thats what summers poos r allways like lol im sure my daughter can shit 4 england :rotfl:

im sure bubs is fine hun try not 2 worry shes proberly just letting it all go 2day and she will b normal tomorro xx

ooh just seen this did Ivy nick all Esmes poop me wonders? :lol:

Hope she is better :hug:

Nic we are officially poop obsessed mothers, it doesnt get any worse than this...unless we start spitting on tissues..... :rotfl:

aramintalovegrove said:
ooh just seen this did Ivy nick all Esmes poop me wonders? :lol:

Hope she is better :hug:

Nic we are officially poop obsessed mothers, it doesnt get any worse than this...unless we start spitting on tissues..... :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hahaahaa little shite stealers lol!!!! I already do the spity tissue thing lol when Ivys had infacol it all drys round her chops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back