runny poo!

littlemoo

Reaction score
Hi, Charlotte has had runny poos for a few months now. like when they are younger. she has had solid poos, but for some reason as shes had them a while and not been ill or anything i thought this was normal. i had my neice the other day who is 4 weeks younger and she has solid poo like charlotte used to have. has anyone else had children charlottes age with poo like this? or does anyone know what it might b , or if ita ok or not?

Thanks x

sorry if its too late to reply to this, but Louie seems to have the same thing, in fact all of us do :oops:

the other kids never seem to have a proper poo, its always runnyish & sloppy (TMI!) hubby was wondering if it could be the water? not sure though, sorry if i haven't helped much hun. :hug:

I found out last week that charlotte has an allergy to cows milk. we was told when she was smaller that when she was bringing back her milk (sick) thats she had a reflux. now we have found out bout the milk from the poo, we found out that they told us the wrong thing when she was smaller as teh allergy can cause vomitting then turns to diarrhea. so we could have fond out about it alot sooner. but shes doing fine now. we changed her milk to wysoy and its alot better now.

awww thats good, wonder whats wrong with us then :think:

i go to the doctors hun, at least then yoiu will know if its something or nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back