Green poo and Aptimil easy digest

Beatlesfan

Reaction score
Foolishly we gave LO Aptimil easy digest (won't go in to why...) and her poo went really green and runny. Usually on the normal Aptimil she has yellow poo, usually picallily in texture, sometimes runnier but def. always yellow. We are putting her back on that but has anyone else experienced green poo on the Aptimil easy digest formula?

Last night she hardly slept at all, was waking frequently and I wondered if it was to do with the different formula or tummy trouble? :think:

you get green runnny poo with c&g comfort and i recon its the same / similar stuff so would probably think green poo with it is totally normal

my babe got the runs on the normal aptamil . im now using HIPP orgainic and his poo is normal and his stopped being so sick as he was ( was every feed and now its not altho hasnt stopped totally)

Id say if she was waking alot her tummy might have been sore from diffrent milk but i hope shes feeling better soon.

We are back on the original Aptimil - bubs slept soooo much better yesterday (despite jabs yesterday too) and we are seeing yellowy green poo now. She is sooooo much happier in herself - so methinks it was the change in formula. Silly mummy for trying the other stuff. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back