poll: pelvic floor exercises

eightball

Reaction score
This poll is just to try and make me feel better basically.
I know I should do them, and occasionally mid-pee I'll have a little clench, but I haven't really done much of this and want to know if I'm alone or there'll be a bunch of us incontient women wandering around peeing with every sneeze after childbirth. :D

I tried to have the conversation of 'oo, hardly bother with them eh?' with a pregnant friend and she was like 'clench or drench siobhan!' so I'm hoping to find some weak pelvic floors on here to make myself feel better about being so slack.

hi i voted do them religiously but i do do them and have done throughout pregnancy ut not everyday and not religiously. however, i do plan on doing them religiously afterchildbirth as i did with dd1 becus it does have a real effect lol and i dread to think what 2 births would do so will be doing them religiously afterwards.

xxxxxx

i did aquanatal classes and did loads of excersises there but a chest infection (coughing and sneezing) really ruined all my hard work. i didnt really bother after that but since having jake there have been moments when i thought i wasnt going to make it to the loo on time!!

I do mine all the time - I've got SPD too so it's quite important to do the exercises and it will help during and after birth too. Eightball - don't stop yourself mid-pee because you can get UTIs doing that. Get exercising everyone! xx

I'd have to say they're more important after birth, but just my opinion, I had a forceps delivery and can hold my pee fine and didn't do pelvic floor... Boots do a special pelvic floor kit, its pink weights, its great :lol:

I do do them, but only one set per day. I have found that since I started doing the exercises, I no longer have any accidents when I cough or sneeze.

Hi

I did then maybe twice and kept forgetting lol
Katrina

Every day I say to myself, right, I will start doing them from today on but then I always forget! :wall:

Has anyone got any trick to help them remember doing them?

I do now and then but forget most of the time, i never did them with my other babies and i have never had a problem.

Well I clicked do them religiously but I dont quite do them everyday just mainly when I remember

erin said:
Every day I say to myself, right, I will start doing them from today on but then I always forget! :wall:

You could find something as a reminder to get you to remember to do them, eg everytime you hear the phone ring etc.

OopsyDaisy said:
erin said:

You could find something as a reminder to get you to remember to do them, eg everytime you hear the phone ring etc.

Good idea!!! Thanks! :hug:

I keep forgetting to do them. Mind you I'm also a bit blase about it as I figured being a horse rider I had a pretty strong pelvic floor when I started out.

I only every remember to do them when I see the word Pelvic Floor... then Im like 'oops bugger' and start doing them there and then...

otherwise, I never remember!

xx

i tried them, and not so much got bored but kept forgetting :oops:
i did leak a bit of wee a few days after i gave birth if i coughed too hard but not now.

The third option :rotfl:

I have not had any problems with being bucket ir leaking etc lol, though it may be down to good luck! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back