Poll: Greasy or Glowing?

minxie

Reaction score
Just curious to see what the stats are between us lot as to who's skin has got greasy and spotty and who's skin has got 'lovely and glowing' during pregnancy.

I fit in the greasy spotty category :? but its all worth it being pregnant I guess :dance: (trying to be positive lol)

i've got horrible big spots on my shoulders that absolutely kill. and my face isn't much better either.

you could fry eggs on my hair within 2 hours of washing it...

i'm fortunate to have lots of v lovely friends who keep telling my i'm glowing!! :) i know they're lying though! :? :D

I'm not spotty, wouldn't say i was "glowing" though!! I just have the sort of "constantly knackered look"

got loads of black heads.. and a few spots.. they seem to be clearing a little..but im greasy

I voted glowing - even though that is bit of a exageration. I have way less spots and I think the lines under my eyes are less visable. But then that might just be extra padding :lol: , and my hair and nails are much nicer than normal.

I'm not exactly glowing but hair, skin & nails are alot better than when I'm not preggers! :cheer:

I wouldn't say I am glowing - although others have said I am from pictures (they need glasses LOL), but my hair seems to be growing faster than usual, as do my nails. My skin is fine too. Was a little dry last weekend but I got burnt on Bank Hol monday and started peeling on my forehead and nose. lol

Just curious to see what the stats are between us lot as to who's skin has got greasy and spotty and who's skin has got 'lovely and glowing' during pregnancy.

I fit in the greasy spotty category :? but its all worth it being pregnant I guess :dance: (trying to be positive lol)

i've got horrible big spots on my shoulders that absolutely kill. and my face isn't much better either.

you could fry eggs on my hair within 2 hours of washing it...

i'm fortunate to have lots of v lovely friends who keep telling my i'm glowing!! :) i know they're lying though! :? :D

I'm not spotty, wouldn't say i was "glowing" though!! I just have the sort of "constantly knackered look"

got loads of black heads.. and a few spots.. they seem to be clearing a little..but im greasy

I voted glowing - even though that is bit of a exageration. I have way less spots and I think the lines under my eyes are less visable. But then that might just be extra padding :lol: , and my hair and nails are much nicer than normal.

I'm not exactly glowing but hair, skin & nails are alot better than when I'm not preggers! :cheer:

I wouldn't say I am glowing - although others have said I am from pictures (they need glasses LOL), but my hair seems to be growing faster than usual, as do my nails. My skin is fine too. Was a little dry last weekend but I got burnt on Bank Hol monday and started peeling on my forehead and nose. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back