Need sympathy :-(

poppy160

Reaction score
Just feeling sorry for myself at the moment! After a normal-ish first tri of nausea, food aversions etc which you are all familiar with I'm sure, I was looking forward to a period of 'Blooming'..glowing skin, glossy hair, the lot..but I'm just feeling like utter c**p. The nausea has gone but in its place is painful stretching, headaches, constant thirst and the need to sleep loads. I loathe my job, every time I speak to a client on the phone I want to scream at them, oh yeah and since finding out about being pregnant I have had a constant blocked nose, I'm so sick of people saying to me 'Aww, have you got a cold?' And to top it all off, sombody has just told me I'm the size of the lady who has just gone on maternity leave yesterday..granted she has low fluid and a small baby, but it still offended me, lots of people don't even have bumps at this stage..just feel like a good cry. Wish could go home :cry: But I know it'll be worth it in the end :)

Awwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel exactly the same hope u feel better soon have some more hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

aww thanks for the hugs, I can't judge people for saying how big/small I look cause I do it myself :oops: but I'd never compare a 3 month gone lady to a 8 month gone lady hehe. Thank god somebody else has the nose prob, it's seriously driving me insane :wall:

Awww dear... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: You just really need a big hug, a cup of hot chocolate and big duvet... I feel really sorry for you...

As Midna said, ignore everyone else, never listen to the "good intentioned" advice... Give yourself a big pat on the back for doing so well at making a baby... and as for blooming... :rotfl: I'm sure this is one of those old wives tales because I know more women that don't bloom than do...

You have the right to feel cr*ppy...

Awww, if sympathy is what you want, then sympathy is what you shall have!!

Don't worry about feeling so crap. It'll pass in time. I still feel like that too and I'm at the same stage as you.

Some women get big bumps and some have barely anything at all. Whatever size bump you get, just think of it as a home for your baby! It's all good.

Oh, and if you wanna scream at customers... I'd say do it but it's not good for business so just do it after you put the phone down to make yourself feel better LOL!

Aww thank you girlies, I knew I could rely on you for a bit of comfort. Debbie, y'know i think I might scream at them..once I get back to work that is, kinda having a long break at the mo. I can't get fired can I? :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back