MOT: would u pass or fail?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i give myself a GREEN PASS :cheer:

lol because i'm clean of drugs :cheer: and i didnt smoke anyway and hardly drink, i have clear skin no spots or dry patches, my hair is reasonably sleek considering the bombardment of GHDs, highlights and baby pulling and chewing it gets :lol: , iv had a filling done at the dentists so now my teeth are healthy, i'm sleeping ok and hav plenty energy during waking hours, my sexual health is good now iv been treated for that sti i didnt kno i had and iv just had a clear smear result, iv been to the opticians recently and altho im now just below borderline for driving and need specs, the health of my eyes is fine and they sparkle :)
i get marked down a bit for the skin around my nails on my fingers its a bit rough and mingin. and iv still got a lil bit of post-pregnancy fat on my belly but my waist is still 64cm which aint too bad!
:cheer: :dance: :D

A pass. But only today cause I's just had me hair done 8)

I gave myself a FAIL - I reckon I'd pass health and fail beauty :rotfl:

I said pass :) Im not exactly a beauty queen but im not a minger either. My hair is ok. My skin is good. I eat very healthily, I dont exactly excersise but I walk a lot. The only thing going against me are my womanly curves (a bit too curvy iykwim :wink: )

Its a fail for me :(

My hair is a mess (roots coming in), I've bitten all my nails off recently, I'm 3 stone overweight, dont really exercise (except my daily walk with Maddison), drink too much and eat junk food too much. My eyesight is rubbish and I hardly sleep at night. The only thing going for me is that I dont smoke :lol:

Is there an award for Most Unhealthy Forum Member?? :lol:

I passed myself although I really need a trip to the mop choppers.

I done my nails, had a shower, no fillings....infact I have baby teeth still? Don't know if thats a good thing! I don't smoke or Drink, I'm about the right weight although I feel really frumpy! And I'm really happy! :D

Id fail misrably :oops: :rotfl:
i i have no pateince with things i dont pick up stright away and the temper that matched my hair
and driving intructor would disspear of trying to teach me.

and i dont think anyone i know would like to help me learn ID MAKE THIER LIVES HELL
James said he'd rather get his teeth pulled out it would be less painfull
cheers love :shakehead: :rotfl:

Im Now Exactly How I Was Before Pregnancy With The Added Bonus Of Being Completely & Utterly T Total, So Id Say Pass :lol:

I said pass :wink:
Im eatin properly, drinkin more water, hairs in good condition, skin is loads better since Jam, sex drive has come back majorly with my new fella haha :oops: :wink: and Im alot happier than I have been for awhile& I think its showin on the outside! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'd say fail at the minute but I'm working on it :D
I'm 4 stone overweight but I've already lost 29lb, I used to drink really heavily 70+units a week, I know only have about 10 :) I don't smoke or take drugs and my health is improving but I'm gonna need about 6 months work before I'd pass and MOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back