poas obsessing already! - with pic

*Star*

Reaction score
Morning everyone.
Tested first thing this morning (only cause I made OH stock up on tests at Asda last night!) They are the cheapy kind from the pharmacy.
When I took one last night, there was NO sign of a line at all, no matter how much I looked. The one I took this morning, well there's a line!
Well, a hint of a line...
I can't tell if it has colour, it is very faint and I can really only see it in the daylight by the window! (I keep looking at the damn thing!)
Well there's definitly a line, and it is as thick as the control line, and it came up WELL within the time limit, but I just can't tell if it has colour in it!
What's almost convincing me it's the start of a line, is the test last night is STARK WHITE. No amount of hoping can I see a line on it..

Could I really be pregnant again so soon?! First cycle after an early early mc (I hate the term 'chemical pregnancy'). I'm about 7-8dpo (cause of the mc I'm really not that sure what dpo I am)

And no, I can't get it to photograph

Hi Star,

I dont want to put a dampner on things for you but that happened to me 2 days ago - the line was so faint I couldnt tell if it 'had colour' or not - and it came up within the time limit,....but I have started spotting so I know AF is imminent...I think it must have been an evap line.

Hope it turns out different for you! :hug:
x

6y9ubm8.jpg

8fevurk.jpg

6pgt1jb.jpg

Hmmm, the first and third (lighter pictures) look like mine did and I cant really see much colour but can see a line.....but the second one (the darker pic) looks like it has a bit of colour....its no wonder we all go running round looking at the sticks in different lights is it! :lol:

The only thing you can do is test again tomorrow to see if it has got any darker I guess (probably the last thing you want to hear - waiting again, but thats really all you can do)

Like I say, hope it gets darker!!! :pray:

i know! only waiting is the cure!

i can see it a lot on the 2nd pic, but the 1st and 3rd hardly at all. it's visable on the actual stick here, but colour...? I keep going back to check on it!

I can see a very light line on second pic but nothing on 1st and 3rd....more waiting arrghhh test again tomorrow and good luck xxx

Hi star I can see a very faint line on the second pic, but as for the others I can’t see anything. Test tomorrow to see if the line is any darker I really hope it is a BFP for you!!!!

I can see a faint line on the 1st and 2nd pics, not so much on the 3rd though. Hope it gets stronger tomorrow :pray:

I can see a line on the first and second pics too.......hope it gets stronger for you.

xx

I've got three faint lines on three tests now!

ooo yay! looking forward to tommorrows pics :cheer: come on lines get darker!! :pray:

Fingers crossed for a darker line for you in the morning :pray:

Hi, im going to be honest but i cant see a line on either tests! I had an evap line on one of mine but in time it evened out although still showed to an extent. I classed it as negative and it was. Hope im wrong and its BFP. Good Luck xxx

Sorry hun but i cant see any lines on them. Good luck for ur next testing hope the lines get darker for you :hug:

it's so wierd how some people can see a line, and yet others can't!

well i took a test this morning, and there is a hint of a line again, not even sure i could photo it this morning.

i actually now think they must be evap lines.

still got time this cycle though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back