line or no line

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by sarahx500, Jun 10, 2005.

1. sarahx500

sarahx500 Well-Known Member

:?
    i had my LMP on 18th may so ovulated about 1st june ish!! my next period is due 15th june{next wednesday} and ive been having cramps, headaches, peeing a lot and tender boobs for a day or so.. but i took a pregnancy test this morning and the control window was the dark purple line to say it was complete but u cudnt see a 'positive' line wen it was laid flat, if u held it up to the window {silly i no lol} u cud see wot i wud call a very very very faint 'pencil' line.......no colour ....... was it too early to test???

2. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

yes it is a bit early to test, yu prob dont have enough pregnancy hormones in your body yet for the test to pick up on, wait untill wed then test again, good luck
    xxx

3. Guest

I don't want to blow your hopes but sometimes if you hold a test up to the light you can see the feint grey/blue line where the hormone will be detected. Test again with and ultra early test stick the day you are due (try simplyfertitlity.com - they have very cheap test for ultra easrly and gave me a very bright clear positive only 2days late - you will get them usually the next day or 2).

GOOD LUCK though and I hope you get the result you want! :D

4. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

If you try another test and get another faint line, you are pregnant.
    I got a REALLY faint line on a test, then another and I didn't know what to think.

Now I know the hormone that makes the line is either there, or it's not, if it's there then you are pregnant, even if it's just a faint line.

Do another test in few days...good luck!