PLUG!

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
OMG (again) to any of you who are just wondering if that thick bit of CM could be a plug...like i have this past 4 weeks.... :shock:

well i just lost mine after my sweep yesterday.... :shock:

It is the largest globule of jelly blood stained snot you have ever seen.... i sat on the toilet laughing my arse off, as if i had known it would be that huge... i would never have been winding myself up every time i wiped!!!
It may not be the same for everyone...but i really think the real thing..you will NOT miss!! :hug: :hug:

OMG Anna! :shock: You are soooo gonna go in before Sunday, I have had none of that. Good luck hun :hug:

Dunno Fi, still could be a while after plug though!

Honestly is was the biggest thing i ever saw... i took a photo of it to show Matt!!! hahaha, he's going to love that just before his beef stew tea!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha! they are gross aren't they! Hopefully you might get some contractions soon!
You not sharing your piccy with us then? :wink:

muppetmummy said:
You not sharing your piccy with us then? :wink:

HAHAHA is it wrong I thought the same thing? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sounds lovley!!!!!!!! :?

Seriously though - excellent news, maybe things will get going before Sunday!!!! :cheer:

hahah, nice!! When my plug went when i was preggers with Beth it was EXACTLY the same as you've described. I made Martin look at it too, and phoned my mum and brother to tell them about it, lol. they were all abit :puke: but i was well proud. Hope it means you go into labour soon, but i went another 7 days before i had Beth :roll:

I cant wait to get mine. I still check everytime i go to the loo :rotfl:

Sounds like what my plug was like when I was having George. It looked like a big piece of Kidney :puke:

:shock: keep the pictures to yourself please!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I was worried I might not spot it... obviously not worried anymore!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got a pic of mine a few weeks ago. Its mahusive and gross. Maybe one day we should make a plug gallery :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: With James mine only came out after 6 hours of constant contractions. At that point I was too distracted to fully admire it :lol:

AnnaR2B said:
Honestly is was the biggest thing i ever saw... i took a photo of it to show Matt!!! hahaha, he's going to love that just before his beef stew tea!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We decided against stew, ended up with fish and chips...showed Matt just as he was pouring on his curry sauce.... REVENGE IS SWEET :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think mine got swept away - or maybe just shoved to one side for later!

I love that you took piccies though, I did that once after my big dog puked so much I thought it was unbelievable! :puke:

I know gross huh? Llys wants me to post the pic.....hee hee... :rotfl:
Muppetmummy's 'knicker snot' phrase doesn't even do it justice...... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back