Ladies?? Plug question?

Oooh good luck Lea, I hope this is it for you hun. :cheer: :hug:

mine was like snot :lol: the blood tinged bits came about a day later

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK LEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ooooh this is it i can tell, does anyone know who her text buddy is?

Thankyou everyone!
Well I went to the hospital and was checked over! On the way my water kept leaking more and more and soaked my dress and knickers even though I was wearing a pad! So I though definitely must be waters!? Well the MW wasnt as convinced!? :think: She says it sounds like it but because she did that speculum thing and I wasnt leaking but leaked when she took it out and she saw and saw how it wet all the bed, it was inconclusive?? I was only having irregular pains etc so I came home! (after 3 hours!) It was 2am when we got back through the front door! I got in bed and was woke up at 2.30 with pains, went back to sleep and was woke again at 3, then 3.30 etc etc so now Im up and and timing them on that timer someone posted! There just not regular enough, some hurt a lot some not so bad! Some last about 1.5 mins some 40 seconds?! I cant sleep and cant wait for them to get more regular just so I can know for sure it labour or just my body messing me about lol!

Oh and my text buddy is Alicat but with her only having Isla the other day, I really dont want to mither her! I do have Danniis number so maybe she wont mind updating you tomorrow if I cant?! We will have to wait and see really! She is busy with Evie too lol!

:shock: oh my god lea hun just seen this hope this is it for you and lola is on her way il pm you my number and il keep everyone updated thats assuming your not in hossie already having baby :hug: good luck hun xxxxxxxx

How are you this mornng hun, pm me if you want a spare text buddy :wink:

sounds like you've had a busy night! I hope it wasn't false labour and things get started again... :D good luck! how you feeling this morning? pains getting any more regular??

xx

Bloody hell Lea, oooooh I'm so excited!! Only just logged on and saw this - I hope all is well hunny?

Girls, I've texted Lea straight away, so if I hear of anything I will update straight away.

:cheer: was hoping you would come on line hun ooh hope she texts you soon :D xxxxxxx

ooooooh EXCITING CANT WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL LABOUR THREAD TO START :D oops sorry for caps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back