Pleased but sad

secrethope

Reaction score
I am finding ttc a little bit too much at the moment. OH and I are obviously still doing all we can - I am starting to show second lines on OPKs atm so hopefully will get a smiley soon so we can get on with the BDing.

I am always so pleased for people who get their BFPs on here but there seem to be loads of people getting them really quickly at the moment and it upsets me so much. I just wonder why I can't be that lucky?

I am sure I will snap out of it soon :wall2:

You will be the one soon.... Im sure of it! xx

Feeling the same today BFP popping up here and i swear 95% of my firends on facebook are expecting. Really hurts, its not that im not happy for them, just jealous.... but we must keep calm and carry on... i'll time will come.

Big hugs xxxx

It can get a bit like that but i was actually thinking it was a bit quiet recently on the BFP front - you should see one of our bumper months ;)

Bad things happen to people all the time and if our bad thing is it taking a little bit longer to ttc than others then i guess we can count ourselves lucky :)

I always try thinking about how things could be worse :shock:

Hi Hun I know how you feel, I've wanted to ttc for years but now I am I just find it stressful :( I want a bfp but tbh I'm terrified of it too. I just know Ill worry constantly :(
Fx for you Hun I'm sure you will get you're bfp soon xxx

I'm so sorry you feel sad secrethope. This is one of the most stressful times in our lives and our emotions can't help but take over.

Your BFP will soon come! You sound like such a sweetheart and your bean will be extremely lucky to have you as its mummy!

Try and stay positive and try and enjoy this stage in your life.

Big hug!

Xx

I too have been trying since January officially but as I didn't get af until April after coming off the pill I suppose it's only been a couple of months and it's really getting me down as it feels like ages already. I too have friends all around who have just had babies or are pregnant and it has been making me miserable. I think sometimes we try too hard and we just need to relax a little and let nature take it's course. That's what I keep telling myself anyway but it's easier said than done!! Good luck hunny, try to enjoy life in the meantime and remember the saying 'good things come to those who wait'. Xx

This morning I am feeling a lot better thanks guys :) may have summit to do with the fantastic BDing we have done:rofl:

I got my smiley yesterday after work and still had a smiley this morning so have BD last night and this morning. Even if it hasn't been successful it was damn good fun :dance:

I think I was just having a low day yesterday. I am looking forward to a lovely restful weekend and then we are away for a weekend next Friday for 2 nights so that will be lovely - will hopefully stop the dreaded tww being too dire :whistle:

Best of all because my ovulation is a day later than usual it should mean that OH is back from his work trip in time for ovulation next month if we haven't been lucky this month!

Thanks for all of your support, you're all ace. I will return to trying to be helpful by responding to other people's posts now!

Louise you are absolutely right you know (as always :kiss:) so much worse could be wrong with us as a couple so we are truly lucky to have each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back