Please when does it end

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
I have already asked if anyone knows when lost finishes this season, how many episodes are left.

According to Wikipedia the seasons are

Season 3
Main article: Lost (season 3)

Season 3 featured 22 episodes[54] (one of which was a two-part, double-length episode) that were seen in the United States and Canada beginning on October 4, 2006 and on following Wednesdays at 9:00 pm. The series returned from hiatus on February 7, 2007 and was aired at 10:00 pm.[55] The story continues 67 days after the crash. New crash survivors and Others are introduced, as the crash survivors learn about the Others and their history on the mysterious island. One of the Others and a new island inhabitant join the survivors while a survivor defects to the Others. A war between the Others and the survivors comes to a head, and the survivors make contact with a rescue team.

[edit]
Season 4
Main article: Lost (season 4)

Season 4 was planned (prior to the the Writers Guild of America strike) to feature 16 episodes, to be broadcast beginning in the U.S. and Canada on January 31, 2008.[15] Due to the writers' strike, the season will instead last only 13 episodes, consisting of the 8 pre-strike episodes already filmed, and an additional 5 post-strike episodes currently being filmed. The show will go on a 4 week hiatus after the conclusion of the 8th episode and return April 24. [2] Although the season will be down by three episodes, executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have announced they will be added and fitted into the remaining fifth and sixth seasons.[56]

As to when that means they finish airing on UK tv I've no idea as I don't know when it started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back