Please Vote For Our New Forums!

LauraB

Reaction score
Okay, well after some discussion about new forums for our 1+ children here, I thought the best way would be to add a poll so you can all vote on how you would like the new forum(s) setting up.

Less is more? More is less? YOU decide!

So thinking caps on, and get voting! :D

i think the third option as 1+ wud be a HUGE forum, and 6+ is too wide also,

1-5 covers ur toddler problems,

6-12 covers ur schooling problems,

13+ covers ur how to live with a teenager problems if u havent shipped them off to there dads yet like i will be donig :D

I've gone for the 2nd option too, I know a few people have teenagers but I think it's not really necessary as there aren't that many issues that would warrant a whole forum dedicated to it, so any teenager topics could be in 6+. They'd get more replies in there anyway as so few people have teens.

I went for the second option as by the time they are about 13 they are on their own forums discussing us parents.

lauramum01 said:
I went for the second option as by the time they are about 13 they are on their own forums discussing us parents.

:rotfl:

So true!

I went for the third as my daughter is 13. Actually I had problems with her yesterday and wished there was somewhere on the forum where I could rant and ask for advice!

But then I read Urchins response and that does make sense, so now I don't know. As long as there's somewhere, I don't really care.

I voted the fiirst option but after reading your replies maybe the second one would be better for 6 up to anyage :D

OR what about if we started with the 2 new sections and if there were loads of teen topics we could add another section later and move the teen ones over.

I just think at the moment there wouldn't be the demand for it, I could be wrong though.

I've gone for the 2nd option to, covers both my children then! lol :lol:

i went for the first one but as sami said after reading what other people thought maybe the second one would be better.

great idea though for having more space for different age group as lets face it our kids arent going to be babies forever and i was thinkng that what happens when Colby gets to age 2 i would be lost on this forum so its a great way to keep me here as i wont be having anymore babies :)

I've voted for the 2nd....
Mainly cos i don't know if theres many people with teens on here... (i know of a couple)
But was thinking if in the 6+ forum there was a subforum for teens, or a sticky thats for teens?
:think: :think: :think:

I voted for 3 but reading Urchins post, maybe starting with2 would be better

i voted 1 but as other people have said reading other peoples replys maybe option two would be better, and hayleys idea was a good idea for a subforum for teens, or a sticky thats for teens?

I can't decide between option 2 or 3.

I like option 3 as it covers everything but... if you had teenagers and weren't preg, new mum/dad or ttc would you come onto a website called pregnancyforum?!?

I think option 2 would prob be best.

S. xx

I have also voted for option 2 as it will cover any topics on any of us with children over 1 and for those of us who have children above the age of 6.
Great Idea!!!!!! :lol:

Kayl .... no, you still stay here with us on the same site! The word 'forums' refers to ALL of the categories or sections that you see on the front page (such as 'New Parents Feeding Isues', 'Trying to Conceive', 'Off Topic', etc). Each section is individually known as a forum, and so there are many forums on this website (33 at the moment!) - do you see what I mean?

Sarah .... you're right - there probably wouldn't be many parents of teenagers registering here to talk about their teen! However, so many of our members have said after having their babies that they don't want to leave (and now their babies are coming up to 1 and they STILL don't want to leave!) then we need somewhere else (still here on the same site as mentioned above) to cater for them all :lol:

I have voted the 2nd option.

I have older step kids so would find the new forums helpful :D

Voted for the second one as there has been quite a few times i have had problems with Jess whos 6, but no where to get advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back