Vote for Adam!

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi all my Tri 3 friends :wave:

I have enterered Adam into a competition on Bumps Up Cloth Nappies UK website.... Please vote for him on this link... He is super cute :dance: Not long to go now girls and you will be a proud mummy like me :lol:

People can vote by viewing the pictures in our album on facebook, each photo will have a reference number, and then email your vote to us. Or you can vot using the link below. Each photo displayed in our facebook album will be allocated a number, so you will be able to identify each photo with this number. If you use the link below, you will not need the reference number. ** Please note, ONLY 1 VOTE PER PERSON ** Bums up will check each and every vote to ensure that this competition is run fairly, please refrain from liking more than 1 photo as it will not be counted (even though I am sure you may be tempted by all the gorgeous cute pics!)

You can vote via this link:
http://booroo.com/app/showpoll.asp?s...7076&qid=17076

Attachments

• Adam - Bums Up Calendar Competition.jpg
    Adam - Bums Up Calendar Competition.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Oh Tracey, he's so scrummy!!! Voting now :) x

I've voted but you need to get a load more! It looks like some woman called Sue has nearly 60% of the votes and her baby isnt nearly as cute as yours. I'd post this in all areas! xxxxxx

voted :) i am so glad that adam fully recovered. he is so cute <3

Voted :) C'mon Adam!

The photo that is in the lead isn't even that cute :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111