Vote please!

mustard

Reaction score
Please vote for your favourite girls names. Our surname is Thomas (so ideally looking for something more unusual but as you can see a few common names have also made the list. Don't worry about spellings we can finalise those later. Please also post if you totally hate any of these for a girl.

Feel free to pick more than one.

Last edited:
i picked rylee as i think its a really cute name and the other names are quite common.

I can't see the list on my iPhone :(

Ok just for you lanny. The list is carly, emily, lucy, maci, molly, rylee, rosie.

I chose Emily but I liked Rylee. Shame I couldnt vote for 2! x

I really like Rosie. But Im biased, I really wanted that for my girl but FOB wasnt having it. I picked Emily as well though...again because that was on my list too lol

I voted for Rosie :) also like rylee too. xxx

I voted rylee as I think it's beautiful and goes well with your surname. :) xx

I picked Emily because it's a classic and beautiful name that goes with your surname and doesn't sound like you've made it up.

I voted Rylee , have never seen a girls spelling version of Reily before - very pretty
Also voted Carly as not so common, I am afraid I don't like any top 20 names

Thanks very much girls, I like the way the votes are going so far. Keep them coming.

I voted for Carly, I have a Carly Anne in our family and I think Carly is quite funky for an older girl too. Tbh with a surname like Thomas you can't go wrong!

i voted for Carly as it's my name :D

and rylee as i love it but dh wont let me have it :(

We have Maci as our first choice in name, I have always loved it, and Emily as our 3rd choice, so you can't go wrong with either of them!

Thanks for all the votes, no clear favourite is emerging yet. Emily is probably both hubby and my favourite but we really wanted something a bit less popular, maybe we shouldnt worry and just go with it anyway. My next favourite was Maci and OH's was Carly and we both like Rylee so still undecided. Plenty of months to mull it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back