Please save my life.

swaminet2000

Reaction score

Hi, I am got married before one year and my wife is pregnant now. The fact is that my wife's lifelstyle is opposite with me. She i a cheater women. She does sex with others but i dont have any evidence to prove it.I thought she will change but there no change in herself. Now everybody is fooling me that you have misunderstanding (even my wife says thew same) but only I know the fact. Now I sent her at her mothers home. I am sure she must be having sex with others though she is pregnant (using comdoms). No one can I live with such a lady. Please tell the me the way I can prove her that she is haves sex with others.?

There's no real way of proving it other than catching her at it what makes you think this and are you concerned the baby is not yours

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

the only way you can catch her out is by catching her in the act i agree with the post above what makes you think shes cheating.

Thanks for your reply.

I working in IT field I go eary and comes late night. I have many important responsibilities, with that I was loving her too. She is same characterless before marrieage and she wann continue, this fact later I came to know.

Its not possible for me to keep watch on her. The way i wann know to catch her by medically. Just like DNA test. Is it possible to trace sexual intercourse in pregnacy preiod with other ? if yes whats name of that test. Or any other way is there? any hope?

Her confidence shows that she cannot be traced.

I am in big loss with my marriage.

I'm still not sure why you think your wife has cheated however the only way of knowing is by a DNA test on the baby once born there are no tests I know of that you can do before baby is born I'm afraid

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

You clearly have some serious issues within your marriage and you obviously don't trust your wife at all. If things are THAT bad that you think she's pregnant with another mans child - speak to her!! You will gain nothing by bottling it up.
Tell her how you feel, and might I also suggest you get some couples therapy to help sort this mess out?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back