my sister again :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
the bulimic one not the one with 3 girls-
she was admitted to A&E last nite with dangerously low potassium levels, and some other metabolic blood disorder.
shes discharged now with pills and stuff but im so worried about her. i KNO for fact she not gonna change her ways.
its really scary :(

Ahh i am so sorry about your sister, :hug: Has she been through all the right channels for help? e.g counselling and things?

thanx for the hugs :hug:

missSara, she hasnt sought professional help coz dont think she WANTS it (apparently it wont work unless the suffrer wants the help) and she's very defensive and cagey about it and denies the extent of it even when its blatantly obvious she doesnt seem to care that we all kno she lies about it she just denies it anyway to end the conversation and its just like doing this :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

shes qualified enough to help herself tbh she got a psychology degree shes an oxford graduate, and works as a psychiatric nurse! shes VERY smart too straight A student. she knows all there is to kno about her problem i think. but its a very hard one to fix it seems :(

I hope your sister manages to pull through this awful situation and accept the help what is on offer to her.

:hug:

X

Aw thats awful hun, I hope she realises she needs help soon. Hope you're ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey, I know how you feel :( it is so scary. My wee sister is also bulimic she also self harms (although not much). Its so frustrating, sometimes I just want to give her a good shake and make her see what she is doing - not just to herself but to my mum too

She is going traveling herself in Feb to Thailand then Oz and I am so worried about her. She feels she has to get away and I do agree with her as she is stuck in a rut her but I wish she didn't feel she needs to go away to make herself better. She has put on weight recently and is not making herself sick as often but I'm worried that she's be lonely when she is traveling and let it take control of her.

Thinking of you and you sis :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww hun I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, the poor thing. Hope she accepts help soon and can get herself sorted out :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I had bulemia for years - its a nightmare - I personally think something has to change inside to make you want to get better - however in saying that professional help does help - she does need to want to get better on some level but might need reassured that she doesnt need to give up her eating disorder straight away or before getting help - this is one of the scariest things to someone with an eating disorder - they cant imagine life without it. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back