Non-posting members...

Did you know there are over 500 (520 to be precise) people who have registered their details on the forum but never actually posted a topic or replied to a thread?

Makes me wonder why? :?
Do you think they read the forum before they registered and then just don't want to post? Or register first then read our comments and decide not to!!! :oops:

(As you can tell I'm having that much of a busy and entertaining afternoon I have time to sit and count how many people there are on the forum :roll: :oops: )

lol, sami you need to get out more!!! :lol:

Maybe some people register on loads of sites and forget about this one?! who knows, yes you obviously do have far too much time on your hands but as I know now that I'm on mat leave there is only so much daytime tv you can stomach in fact I only watch it for an hour in the morning and then try to avoid it all day otherwise by 5 I'm so fed up I dont know what to do. I have made a list of things to do around the house so have been keeping busy although I keep overdoing it and have to spend half of the following day in bed sleeping still it passes the time!!

hi

i would post more if i had time but i dont get on here very often as i hardly get any time to myself, but i will try and post more.
sarah

I know what you mean Sami

I wish i had time to post more on here, i seem to go for a while without posting and then go mad for half an hour.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back