please let this be first cycle after mc

jojo3972

Reaction score
I know I have been up and down with opks and faulse bfps this past few weeks but last night I had slight ov pain I know this pain well as always get it and this morning I did opk and it was a possitive did another tonight was way fainter and wen I think about it that first lot of spotting was 2 weeks ago I know it was light and more brown than red and did last 2-3 days but very light and on and off but could this have been my first af after mc/erpc? Read on google that sometimes first af is very slight,since I have no idea where I am I am gonna take this as start of another 2ww feels like ground hog day lol this is sooO crazy I am looking foward to my night out on sat bring on some fun hehe sorry for the ramblings again btw lol xx

omg i have got a realy strong second line on my opk strngest i have seen since mc and a few niggles in ov area again i realy think my body is trying so hard to ov but its just not happening for some stupid reason :-/ why??

How many weeks after your mcc did you get bfps jojo? And were they the normal (50mc/iu) ones? I still get a positive on the ultra early ones (10 mc/iu) my doctor said normal tests would be negative very soon and if it is positive it means a pregnancy, he did man the ones you can try on the day af should have arrived not e early ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back