PLEASE help

abbiecourt

Reaction score
hiya guys i posting because i cannot stop crying i feel so ill i have no energy i feel sick all day and my head feels all dope. i cannot be sick i dont fancy eating anything at all i have them sickness bands on they notworking.
the reason why i am crying is i have two children ages 3 and 6 and i just dont have the energy to look after them my fella works 2-10 in afternoon. i dont know what to do anymore :(

Ah im sorry x

I can't be of much help but I know how your feeling, I have all those symptoms and am thoroughly fed up. I don't have and children to look after, but I'm miles from home and extremly home sick!

Can you go for a walk or something try and get a little fresh air.

I know it's not much help but I feel for you!!!
X

I dont know how your feeling sickness wise but i have two kids 5 years and 2 years and am always feeling tired i dont want to get up in morning the take them to school and nursery and i feel like i have to drag myself to work. My oh works 6am till 4pm so he is not here to help my. I do feel were your coming from having kids already you have no choice but to get in the morning when your feeling sick and tired its hard but it might past as you get more through the pregnancy. xx

i went out to meet a friend this morning the cold air felt nice but i had to come back home i cannot wait for this horrible feeling to pass x

I rally do feel for you having kids already takes more of your energy away. You will past this stage and feel better soon. xx

i cannot wait to taste some real good food a nice cream cake etc, i do look after my boys i tend to put them into bed by 6pm and i bring a bottle of juice up for them for when they need a drink, and they watch tv in their rooms or play they such good boys for me:)

My youngest is my daughter she screams all day for her dad, kicks you nips you and everything else my oldest is my son and he is good as gold never been in trouble at school and he his so nice and helpful at home his my lil angel. Makes me wonder what my unborn child is going to be like. :smile:

Aww Abbie :( were u sick with the other 2?x

i was ok with harvey my first and my 2nd child jake i was the same as i am now but i feel a little bit worse i cannot be sick :(

Ive had Hyperemisis all the way thru so I know how u feel hun, go to see ur Doc they can give u meds x

Lol my boy called harvey its such a loverly name. I was really poorly with my two i was pasting out all the time everytime i ate something it would come back up. Morning sickness although i dont know why its called that but morning sickness is the worse. All i have at the minute is bad headaches and tiredness i have two naps a day i have to or else i feel like am going to past out of something.

i try being sick but it comes up like spit i know i should of not put this lol and i burp a lot
x

I no what you mean thats probably because you havent been eating so theres nothing to bring up. Mayb try eating ginger biscuits or plain biscuits they say they help or eat as little as often thats suppose to help you eat and not make you feel sick. You need to eat to keep your energy up and everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back