feel so ill it s shocking :-0

mrz85

Reaction score
Hi ladies how are you all ??....I feel so ill that i just broke down crying I feel SICK I am being sick I have no energy and feel awfull :( :(

Ditto, except I'm not eating enough to bring anything up. I'm not sure I'd even be able to be sick if I was eating plenty, I never throw up, not in my life!
I'm not gonna complain too much as I seemed to get a couple of days off the sickness for Christmas so I'm lucky in that way. Back again today!!

My sickness has calmed down alot since last week, but god do i need the toilet alot! Running upstairs for a pee every 15 minutes or so!!

I've been sick for a week. Terribly sick!
I've thrown up every day except today. But I still feel rough today. I'm currently curled up on the sofa under a duvet.

I'm really hoping this passes soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

aww bless horrible horrible feeling :(

i cheat i take an anti-sickness pill for the nausea.hope u all start to feel better soon but as a rule if your throwing up more than 4 times a day or its really affecting your eating go see a dr the baby needs nutrients.throw up then try a small glass of oj and a bannana.

what are the anti sickness pills like i am guessing they have no bad side affects

I would love to take the anti-sickness tabs, but I'm petrified because it was anti-sickness tabs that caused the thalydomide scandal.
I'm sure the tabs are safe now, but they can't be sure til the babies are born. Anything like that scares the crap outta me lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It was thalidomide that's caused the birth defects and all anti sickness tablets are safe now as we have the technology to test them so don't panic ladies and for those feeling poorly hope you all feel better soon and the sickness stops xxx

It was thalidomide that's caused the birth defects and all anti sickness tablets are safe now as we have the technology to test them so don't panic ladies and for those feeling poorly hope you all feel better soon and the sickness stops xxx
oh i see!!

Awww i feeln abit sick tonight :eh: i was ill with my 2nd until about 12 weeks, always felt sick but never actually threw up! i don't do sick at all :oooo:

Feeling so sick, not fair anymore.... Completely put off food due to smells but trying to force something down. Very aware that I am not eating enough vegetables!!

Eurgh, woken up this morning feeling so rough and sick! :(

Well I was sick for the first time yesterday after several days of persistent nausea. Throughout the night and this morning I felt sick and then finally threw up 10 mins before going to work today. And I'm not even 6 weeks until tomorrow - I didnt realise you could feel so rough, so early. Fingers crossed it goes away early too.
My pregnancy with DD I was sick every day from week 7 to week 12, pretty much textbook timings, and then one day it disappeared and never returned...... Fast forward to that day please!

I'm still feeling sick most of the time (but not actually being sick). This is affecting my appetite a lot, not eating much, just can't stomach too much food and I have to fancy something to be able to eat it. x

I'm still feeling sick most of the time (but not actually being sick). This is affecting my appetite a lot, not eating much, just can't stomach too much food and I have to fancy something to be able to eat it. x

Ditto :( xx

My symptoms seem to be up and down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back